{ONE}

"Hey (y/n)!!" I looked up from my table at the cafe to see my friend Nami running up to me. I smiled weekly feeling the pounding in my head getting stronger and my body getting weaker. She stoped in her tracks once she got to the table and her smile turned to concern.

"Hey... is it getting worse? let's get you to the hospital!" She grabbed my wrist and tried to pull me up. She gasped and looked down at my wrist. Her green eyes filled with horror she looked around frantically and grabbed the near by napkins. My skin had peeled and my raw flesh was exposed.

I felt nothing I was completely numb. My body frozen. She came back and wrapped the napkins around my wrist. I shifted my (e/c) eyes to meet hers but what I saw was terrifying. An angel like figure stood a few feet away all of its flesh exposed and the wings were made of blood.

I felt a hand on my back warmth radiating from it and my aches subsided. The figure in the distance screeched and melted. Like it was made of hot candle wax.

"What- who are you?! Get your hands off of her!" That was Nami's voice. I felt faint and the floor started getting closer.
"Careful now. I'm here to help." The voice was masculine and unfamiliar. Arms wrapped around me and pulled me up right. I was like a rag doll at that point my head flung backwards and rolled towards the man holding me.

He looked shocked to see my face. I'm sure I look like shit but him? He looked straight out of a fantasy novel. The ice prince himself came to rescue me. White hair and blue eyes... I was in awe of this man. But my nice view didn't last long... I ended up passing out. So sad :(
~~~~~~
Some time had passed and our mysterious prince had taken his sleeping angel to get some medical attention. Her friend Nami had tagged along and had been annoying him the whole time. She demanded on taking her to a hospital but he insisted that he knew somewhere better to take her.
~~~~~~~
I opened my eyes to see an unfamiliar roof above me. I yawned and sat up, slowly looking around the new environment. There were some flowers on the table next to me and a little note. It looks like I'm in a clinic. All I remember is passing out and the weird angel thing... oh and the ice prince... sounds more like a fever dream than reality.

I sighed and leaned on the bed frame. My arm had been patched up but the rest of my body still aced. I piked up the note.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear (y/n)
It's been two days since the white haired dude and I brought you here. I'm really worried please call me when you wake up!!

Love, Nami
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I smiled at the note girl must have been going crazy. I looked up and jumped.

"What the fuck are you doing just standing there?! You scared the shit out of me!" He chuckled and grinned. It's the guy from before the ice prince but he's wearing a blindfold.

"I'm glad you're awake. Thought you were a goner for a bit" he was leaning on the door frame. Damn he's tall!

"Sorry I yelled at you and thank you... do you know where my phone is" he rolled his eyes at my question.

"Aren't you going to ask for the ice princess's name?" I froze for a moment. Did I talk in my sleep or something how does he know? I blushed hard and glared at him.

He removed his Blindfold "I'm Satoru Gojo. The ice Prince" he bowed dramatically and smiled.

"I'm (y/n) nice to meet you Icey"
"Had no idea we were on a pet name basis" he came closer to the bed and I rolled my eyes. He grabbed my had and kissed the back of it.

"How about Angel..." he said lingering his lips on my skin. He looked softly up at me his smile meeting his gorgeous eyes. I felt my lips part slightly. Is he trying to flirt with me?

"Fine" I rolled my eyes. "But seriously do you have my phone? Nami will literally kill me if I don't call her." He opened the drawer and handed me the phone.

I called Nami and informed her I had woken up. She's going to stop by later and bring me a change of clothes. Gojo had brought me some food. Tasty ramen and dumplings.

"Based on your condition we should really keep you here for at least a week" The doctor mentioned.

"A week!? No I'm fine" I argued

"Angel this doctor is the best one in Japan trust them" Gojo was siting on the chair as the doctor checked up on me. I looked over towards the ice eyed man and did a double take. Next to him was a mirror and there stood the figure behind me the bloody angel. My breathing became faster and I started to shake.

"Do you see it too?" Gojo asked my eyes widened in shock.

"I can get rid of it." I nodded rapidly I could feel my headache coming back.

"Please" I'm not sure what's going on or why he can see this thing but I'm all about getting rid of this... I don't know curse.