{TWO}

Gojo came close and in the mirror in front of us you could see exactly what he was doing. He leaned over now at eye level with me.

"Don't be afraid, I'll get rid of it" then he pat my head. I inhaled a shaky breath as he took his blindfold off. I could see his gorgeous eyes, focused on the task at hand. Light emanated from his hands and he successfully expelled the curse. The blood Angel disintegrated screeching as it took its last look at me.

Again I felt all the sickness that had come over me vanish. What the hell is going on... I feel strange. I looked at my savior. His face full of shock as he backed away slightly eyes locking with mine.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that...?" I saw my reflection. Wings were attached to my back and my features changed slightly creating "perfection" my skin complexion had become glowy, supple and my hair shined like it was glazed in honey. But the most shocking part was my eyes my lashes had grown long and dark. Beautifully framing my eyes that were now two different colors... and glowed almost as bright as Gojos.

I blinked in disbelief and looked back at the ice prince who was still in shock. "What's going on Gojo?" I asked him desperately. His lips parted slightly.

"I had a feeling Angel was the right nickname for you." He came close to me and tucked one of my strands of hair behind my ear. "And now it's my job to keep you safe and never let go of you again" I tilted my head questioning his statement. "Again?" I was so confused at this point.

"Don't you remember? When we were kids we used to... run around and you..." I couldn't understand why but I felt tears running down my cheeks. He sat next to me on the bed and gave me a hug making my body stiffen.

"(Y/n), don't cry it's ok I found you" found me? I don't get it and why am I crying? "I'm sorry but I don't know what's going on, or remember you in my childhood at all I'm an orphan I've lived in Tokyo my whole life." I shook my head and pushed away from the hug.

He looked angry almost he pulled his blindfold back and he stepped away from me. "Well you should remember (y/n) the curse is broken"

"What curse I'm so confused obviously that ting was causing my sickness but I don't know what it was." He sighed. "That was the curse. Someone placed that upon you to repress your true form and memories. I thought I would never find you but I knew I was the only one that could get rid of it I just don't understand why your memories aren't back."

"I'm sorry I really am. I wish I could remember... but thank you for getting rid of that I've been sickly my whole life up until now." He then patted my head "No worries Angel we will get those memories back. As for now I should take you somewhere safe where no one can bother us"

I felt coldness spread across my body my eyes blurred out. When I could see properly I was in a different place. A castle? Gojos hand still on top of my head. Where the fuck am I?!

Ok that's enough craziness for one day. I ran down the hallway to my right in a desperate attempt to just get away from him. I thought I might be able to find the exit but this place was like a maze. I was about to take a turn running full speed but I bumped into something hard making me fall backwards onto the floor.

"(Y/n) stop running I'm not going to hurt you" he had taken off his blindfold and his eyes were honest. I took a deep breath.

"Gojo what just happened?" "I took you home. You aren't from the human world your home is here outside the veil. You are an Angel and I'm the ice prince.... But I can do a lot more than just make ice."

He took a deep breath and I felt the same sensation as before. My eyes cleared up and I saw a field of tulips. I gasped and looked over at him.

"I really do mean no harm I just want to help get your memory back. I want you to know what I know." He caressed my cheek and stared into my eyes.

"Your precious to me (y/n)" I feel like I finally calmed down. "How about Nami?" I asked.

"I'll make her believe you went on a trip out of the country. You can still contact her. But I think it's best you stay here. I'm afraid whoever placed that curse will be coming after you. I can't let them get to you again." His hand felt warm it was comforting to me. The flowers around us danced in the breeze.

"Ok I believe you. So what do I do here?" I asked. "Well you should be able to retract your wings. I'd like you to stay at the palace with me." I nodded it made sense? As much as this could make any sense. Is this really the right decision I could literally be currently kidnapped by a psychopath in a strange distant land.

(Do we like this mythical land or do we want to go back to Tokyo?)