𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

▃▃▃▃▃ ‧₊˚⊹ ‧₊˚⊹ ▃▃▃▃▃
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝟏𝟎𝟎
─── ❛ messing up

▃▃▃▃▃ ‧₊˚⊹ ‧₊˚⊹ ▃▃▃▃▃ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝟏𝟎𝟎 ─── ❛  messing up

𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐖 ₊˚.༄𖥸 ──
𑁍₊𓄹 -- ❪ 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ❫. 𓄹
╭ ‧₊˚⊹ 你好,欢迎光临
╰ ✦  𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗎𝗉╭ ᘒ

"It's gonna be me, isn't it." Murphy paced back and forth as adella leaned her head on the wall.

"It should be you, traitor!" Madi hissed, her hands chained up.

"Told you. Same look she had in her eyes when she stabbed jordan." Miller muttered.

"Can we please get back to the fact that one of us is gonna die tonight?" Murphy sighed as adella lifted her head up.

"They'll choose me. I technically killed ellie. Why wouldn't they pick me?" Adella shrugged her shoulders as they all turned to her.

"That's not gonna happen." Emori shook her head as she stood up, river looking up at her. "Echo and leia will think of something."

"Why did she call you a traitor?" Abby spoke up, looking towards Murphy.

"Tell her, traitor." Madi spoke as she narrowed her eyes at Murphy. "Tell her how you helped the girls that stole her daughters and adellas body."

"Madi, no offence kid, you have a literal demon in your head. You don't know why Murphy did what he did, so please, shut the fuck up." Adella had a small outburst as Madi turned to her, raising a brow.

Abby slowly stood up as she walked towards Murphy, who bowed his head. "Abby, he had to pretend to take Josephine's deal so Ellie could get out of my body and put me back in." Adella added as abby tilted her head, slapping Murphy across the face.

"You better hope your friend echo and your kid leia gets us out of here because If they don't, we choose you." Abby hissed as adella narrowed her eyes.

"Then every person who chooses Murphy, I'll kill them myself, and everyone in sanctum." Adella tilted her head as Abby turned to her. "Starting with you, got it? So has anyone else got anything to say?" She looked around as she hummed. "Good."