Prologue

POE & RANPO

POE & RANPO

Today was the day I met him..

The one who I had to compete against in a mystery solving case.

This very day I was excited hoping to beat him, but instead...

.......

He beat me to the answer. This very day, I was heartbroken to be defeated by someone 2 years younger than I was.. But.. I started having some sort of feelings for desire, determination, and..... revenge. Since then I have spent my whole life writing a mystery novel for Ranpo to solve. A mystery novel that he won't be able to solve and be stuck in my novel.

When this day came for him to see my novel. At first he didn't remember me. But that didn't matter right?.. I only wanted him to read my novel that was ability proof.

He seemed to like my novel when he had solved it in a day. I was hoping for him to not solve it so quickly. But then he told me that he could never forget the creepy feeling that I have given him and that I was the only detective that gave him that vibe. Him telling me this made my heart rush. This feeling I had never had till now. I'm hoping to find out this feeling that rushed through me and made my heart skip a beat. I had said to myself.

"One day I will find out these sudden feelings I feel towards you my dear Ranpo.."