★ chapter one ★

“ i mean look at these comments jisung. we can't just keep taking out clips of the videos because you two can't keep your hands to yourself ”

jisung looked down and focused on the floor. he shrugged his shoulders. “ i'm telling you there's nothing going on between me and minho ” he spoke softly.

the man stood up and laughed sarcastically. “ nothing going on ? you two are even worse than hyunjin and yongbok and we get onto them every single week ”

jisung gulped a little. he then heard the door open. “ dad can you just .. leave it alone. it's a tiny clip and that's the only time me and jisung touched one another. all we did was hold hands ” he spoke as he walked farther into the room. minho stood behind jisung and looked at his father. “ fans can say what they please even if it's right or wrong. we're allowed to touch.. we're in the group together. everyone else gets to get close to one another but me and him yet there's nothing going on between us ” minho corrected his father .

he then took jisungs hand and left the room.

han just walked with him , staring at the floor .

“ don't listen to him.. he just .. acts as if he has control over everyone in this building ” minho admitted.

han stopped walking and looked at minho with tears in his eyes . “ he can control everyone here.. he's the boss. i tried so hard to get here minho and now the guy i hoped I'd impress just hates me for being close with his son.. ” jisung spoke as his tears fell down his face .

“ we've never done anything minho.. i haven't done anything.. he's going to kick me out the group if I even speak to you again ” he spoke in a tearful voice.

minhos heart shattered as he watched the boy break down in tears . he reached over and carefully wiped his tears . “ jisung i- ”

jisung pulled away and walked past minho .

minho let him . he knew it wasn't the exact best time to show any comfort to jisung . his father had cameras everywhere in that building.

minho looked up at the camera and sighed softly then walked away .

jisung was laying on his bed, working on lyrics on his tablet while felix sat at the other end of the bed eating noodles and playing a game on the playstation.

“ I heard you were called into the boss's office.. what did he have to say ” felix asked , slurping up noodles.

jisung sighed and shrugged. “ nothin ” he replied.

“ it had to be something han. come on you can tell me ” felix kicked jisung softly .

jisung sat up and shook his head . “ seriously yongbok it's nothing ” he spoke as he walked to the bathroom and shut the door , turning the shower on .

jisung undressed and stepped in the shower as thoughts ran through his mind. if him and minho got any closer .. he'd be kicked out the group . it shouldn't be a problem staying away from one another yet jisung liked minhos companyore than anyone else in the group. yeah him and changbin would go work out together and him and chan would eat at random places together but nothing compared to time spent with lee minho . instead of food and working out minho would bring him to places he actually felt safe.. minho always barked at other members of the group but with jisung it was different.

somehow, someway

minho knew exactly how jisung felt . he was there with him throughout everything the past few years . the group does assume the two do things behind doors but they could never tell anyone or it'd be everywhere. the only moment minho and jisung shared was a single kiss .

flash back

“ m-minho where are we ? ” jisung laughed softly.

minho had a blindfold carefully wrapped around jisungs eyes , leading his every step . “ if i told you it wouldn't be a surprise when u see it ” minho chuckled before carefully removing the blindfold.

jisungs eyes lit up as he looked around. he laughed excitedly. “ i-is this a hotel ? ” he asked .

minho smiled and nodded . “ yeah it was quite a lot of money ” he spoke .

everything in the hotel room was beautiful. everything crystal colors and a hot tub on the balcony , providing a beautiful view behind the building of the mountains.

“ the rest of the members of the group are supposed to be gone for a while doing those concerts.. you can't because you hurt your ankle and id rather be here to help you out ” minho spoke softly.

jisung turned around and smiled bright . “ i-its perfect. i love it . it's so pretty ! ” jisung spoke then realized how close he was to the other boy . he breathed softly.

they were just inches apart .

minho focused on his eyes then slowly leaned closer. “ jisung ” he spoke softly.

after a few seconds jisung responded. “ yes ? ” he asked .

minho looked at every inch of the boys face. his beautiful soft skin glowing with the lamp .

“ can i kiss you ” minho asked .

jisung listened to his words , thinking this all was a dream . he thought for a second then nodded a little.

minho leaned in , pushing his lips against the boys soft lips . he brought his hand up , holding his chin .

jisung closed his eyes and kissed back then immediately pulled away after five seconds. “ y-your dad ” jisung spoke .

jisung leaned his head against the shower wall and sighed softly as the water ran down his body. he tried his best to forget the feelings minho gave him but it was impossible. why does it feel so good yet it's so wrong .