[file:0]

File:how it starts

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

opening....

month ?? year ??
days after yuta accident

Q pov

i woke up in a weird place I can't describe it.why this happen? I don't really know and dazai-san is also not here and where is my doll?then a man with a white hair using a blindfold comes and greets me.

"nice to meet my name is goji satoru so you know why you are here?"the man asked."no...?" i answered him."well then let me recall it for you"

flashbacks hours before going into this unknown room

"hey there Q what are you thinking right now?"the brunette man named dazai osamu asked the child."i don't know dazai-san but do you think something interesting will happen today or something that will change my life forever?"i asked him.

"well you are right but let's forget it you want to eat crepes??"dazai asked me if i wanted and im kinda hungry so i said yes.

Now I'm on the bench waiting for dazai-san to buy me the crepes.im sitting on the bench and dress like normally using my blue jacket and short pants that reach knees and white socks that kinda long and my black shoes.i wait for him while fixing my blue scarf i wear and my doll.

then i saw a short hair brown girl greet me.she hold a doll that had a rope attached to the doll's neck and the colour of the doll is a dark pink or red?"hello there i found your doll kinda unique..."she said.

"well i found your doll also cool what's the doll name?"i asked."I don't really know yet how about yours?"she asked."dogra magra and about the doll you hold name will be mirai how about that?"

"It's actually a unique name mirai means future,i will use it from now on Thank you.....?" "kyusaku y/n just call me Q"then the girl starts an introduction to herself."well then my name is Hasaba Mimiko im actually had a twin sister"she said which makes me more interested in her.

"really where is she right now wouldn't she be worried you are one beside her?"i asked the girl."i already told her to go somewhere well i need to go now i don't want to make her worried see you later Q we probably will meet again right..?"

"of course goodbye Hasaba-san!!" i said waving my hands to say goodbye. "just call me Mimiko-chan Q!!"

"alright sayonara Mimiko-chan!!!"i said and then saw her left.Dazai-san finally here with the crepe and i started eating it with him.its really tasty,i wonder will i ever meet Hasaba-chan again?i hope i meet her again i really want to talk with her again.

after a while

dazai-san says he had a case to solve with kunikida-san and he can't skip it this time so i walk around alone.then there is a way i need to go to a dark corridor after all there is no other place i could use.

then there is some weird creature that i first saw it..why i can't move no....that thing...im too scared why I can't move myself... then it hit me really hard."you sure annoying don't you think..?" i said and my doll started to laugh maniacally then a purple hand was on the curse face.

the doll then starts to rip itself and the creature starts to scream in agony and pain.the creature keeps screaming in pain and suffering and then Q just left the creature like that because after that it died.and Q just erased special grade cursed without any problem.

but i didn't realize what i did catch someone's eyes.

when i was gonna go back to the agency someone suddenly came to me.a man with a hair looking ass paintbrush using a white blindfold."you could see those?"he asked.

"what..?"I'm ready to accidentally bump into him and activate my ability."those are cursed spirits and you must have an awesome ability don't you think?"this man is he gonna use me like mori-san..?

when i was gonna bump into him it got hold.there is something that suddenly makes me slow going to him."you must be confused are you?"the white haired man asked.is he an ability users?

then before i could do anything else the darkness ate me.

end of flashbacks

"taadaa!!That's the story so you finally remembered it right??"gojo said."and with that you go to jujutsu high or you want to get executed??"me getting executed? is it not enough for my last punishment of the sins i do?

"fine then i go to the first choice but my—" "you don't need to worry about that because i already contacted your guardian about it!!"he said.hoe the fuck he could know??i thought while looking confused.

"now shall we go?"