03. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬.

________

________

I can't afford lossing you, in any universe.
________

"Sugar doll, stop making my heart beat like this," I blabbered, my eyes fixed on her as she fixed her bag and her glasses.

I chuckled at the name I gave her.

Sugar doll.

I started the engine of the car, and as the tires raced slowly towards her small figure, my car stood in front of her. She backed off a little, and I lowered the glass of my car, making my face visible to her. She quickly lowered her gaze.

"Hey, sugar doll. What's wrong?" I asked with a smile on my face. She pressed her lips together, making a thin line. "P-Please stay away from me. I-I am not like other girls."

"Yeah, I already told you I love you. I never said that to any girl, not even in my bed," I replied, smiling. She just turned and made her way towards the university campus.

"Hey, sugar doll," I called out to her, but she didn't pay any attention towards me. I sighed, started my car again, and drove towards my mansion.

The huge gates of the mansion opened at my signal. I drove through the garden, where a big road made for cars led straight to my luxurious garage. I parked my car, moved straight towards the door, and rang the bell.

As the door opened, revealing my elder sister-in-law, she looked at me with confusion and straight asked, "Didn't find any strippers or sluts?"

I chuckled and entered the mansion. She followed me from behind, tapping my shoulder. I sat down on the couch, poured water into a glass, and gulped it down.

"Did you mess something up?" she asked worriedly. She really wonders why I am home early today. She never sees me coming home, but she was always there when I left the house.

"He proposed to a girl today," a voice came from the staircase. I chuckled and stood up. Noona looked at me with her confused face. "You messed up."

"I am not, Hyung," I replied walking forward to him, widening my arms to hug him tightly. However, he refused directly, saying, "Go and shower first, don't know how many sluts touched you today."

"Hung, chill. No one touched me today," I pulled him into a bone-crushing hug. He made a disgusted face and we broke the hug. He softly asked, "Whom did you propose to? Are you going to treat her like you do with your sluts?"

"No, I am dreaming of making her my woman," I replied, raising my brow. He sighed and made his way towards Soniya. She stood silently as they both walked out of the house and shouted, "Don't you dare hurt her."

I sighed, sat down on my seat, and grabbed my phone from the table. Well, let me call Hazlin to know more about her. I ordered the maids to make some chocolate pancakes for me because I am hungry from the dawn.