Chapter 1...

Luigi looked at Mario and sighed. "Mario.. I need to tell you something..." Mario placed his hand on the fence, "yes brother?" Luigi looked away feeling embarrassed. But, it was his brother how could he be embarrassed. "I think I need to go back to that haunted mansion..." Mario windend his eyes in shock "LUIGI?! WHY?!" Luigi looked down, he was on the castle fence looking at the mushroom kingdom. "I just need to get the money and gold there. Just a bit, I need the money anyway..." Mario raided his eyebrow and crossed his arms, leaning towards the fence "Luigi. We live in the mushroom kingdom, princess peach lets us stay here..." Luigi obviously annoyed "LOOK MARIO- I just want to go out and do stuff. I don't want to stay here all the time with nothing else to do... I just want the money so I can go somewhere. I want to take my girlfriend Daisy with me, maybe to the beach-" Luigi gets cut off as Peach started running towards them waving her arms "BOYS BOYS! I HAVE GREAT NEWS!" she smiled. Mario closed his eyes and smiled "what is it princess!" Peach gasped for air as she placed her hand on the fence as well. "The haunted mansion will be demolished for good!" Luigi was startled. He had to go as soon as possible- no. WHAT ABOUT PROFFESER DR E GAD?! He helped him so much. "What?! Bu-but my professor is in there. And I have to collect the stuff so I can have money peach-" Peach smiled at Luigi, pulling his hat down to his eyes. "Oh Luigi, always worried for the others..." Peach giggled "of course you can get him and get your stuff! He can stay here at the mushroom kingdom! Maybe he can help me a lot! Though you only have a month before the mansion demolishes." Luigi smiled back at her. Oh thanks to peach, He had plenty of time to get his things ready. He just had to tell Daisy about the news, he's had this idea on his mind for a while..

As Luigi walked down the dark streets, litted up by the street lights, he notices Daisy, talking to a blue toad with a Daisy flower on her hand, she was so beautiful. His true love. He wanted this trip to be special. Maybe even propose to marry! But first, he needed to talk to her. Luigi walked up to her with a smile "oh hello Daisy!" Daisy looked at Luigi and smiled "oh hey greeny! How is your brother!" Luigi blushed "oh he's fine. We're just. Brothers.." "oh that's nice to know!" "Um daisy.." Luigi said in a small voice, kicking a pebble down "I wanted to tell you that... I think I may go back to the haunted mansion." Daisy looked confused, she even looked pissed "Luigi. Your not going back there. KING BOO TRIED TO PUT YOU IN A PAINTING-!" Luigi stopped her and grabbed her hands, "oh daisy. I want to get the gold there and take us to a beautiful trip. Just you and me. A long and happy trip. We can even go to a Daisy field!" Daisy still looked pissed, but instead she smiled. She hugged Luigi and gave him a kiss on the cheek "oh, of course Luigi. That's so nice of you. Just... If your gonna go. Pls be careful. If you are." Daisy laughed. As Luigi and Daisy leaned in for a kiss. Someone bumped into them, making them interrupted. They looked down, it was Cappy. He was his white top hat form. Cappy looked like he was struggling as he was carrying a box full of mushrooms. "OH I'm so sorry. I just needed to deliver these to toadstool. He needs that weigh haha-" Daisy worried and took the crate from Cappy "oh I'll take care of this sweety..." Cappy smiled and waved "thank you princess Daisy!" Daisy walked off, as she walked off Luigi looked down but Daisy whistled. Luigi looked back. Daisy was still walking, she gave a blowing kiss and smiled. She countinued walking strait. That made Luigi blush. Turning him fully red on his cheeks. Cappy gave Luigi the smirking eyes (cause no mouth) "you really love your girlfriend eh Luigi...~" Luigi blushed harder and was embarrassed "... MIND YOUR BUSINESSE" Luigi ranned off the opposite from daisy back to his home, he bumped into a toad dropping his fire flowers. Making the toad swear. "SORRY-" Luigi bumped into a hanging sign.

He looked at a picture of his proffeser and him, doing the peace sign. He sighed, placing it in his bag. He put his ghost blower and flashlight. He will miss his girl, his friends, and his brother... But, he wanted the best for him and Daisy. Mario walked in through the door holding Cappy on his arms. "Brother... Are you sure..?" Luigi looked at him "yes Mario. I'm sure." Mario teared up slightly and hugged him. Luigi suprised, he hugged him back. Luigi let's go and started walking out the door, he went near the castle. Peach and daisy were waiting. They wanted to say goodbye. "We will miss you Luigi." The two said "don't take long." Luigi frowned but slightly smiled "I won't." Peach gave Luigi a letter. "Save it for later. Alright?" "Yes princess. I will." Daisy walked up to him and kissed him on the head. She placed a Daisy on Luigi's head "pls come soon. I want to hug you again.." Daisy said as she started tearing up a bit. Luigi smiled and hugged her.

Luigi walked up to his car, waving goodbye still. Everyone waved back as Luigi got in. He started the engine. And he went off to the mansion. Hopefully nothing goes wrong...

Hopefully...