Chapter 11:

Nyella:

Nyella:

2 weeks later

"Oh my godddd! Melly guess whattt!"

"Wassup ma ma?"

"Mike is alive! He wasn't really dead!" I told him.

And yes he get updates on my book cause don't nobody else be wanting to hear em. I be having to chat bout this shit with somebody.

"Forreal? That shit crazy. How they found that out?" He mumbled.

"Chileeee. So Chloe was locked in a house trynna follow a lead to see who been stalking her and all of a sudden the house caught on fire." I said.

"What else." He mumbled.

"Then- hold on Melly you was sleep? I interrupted you?" I asked.

"You good ma ma. Keep talking." He mumbled.

"No my bad. You can go back to sleep." I said.

"I wanna hear bout it Nyella. Keep talking." He said.

"Okay well Mike pulled her out the fire. He thought she was passed out but she wasn't and she saw him. He laid her down in the woods and ran off." I said.

"Damn so his ass wasn't even dead forreal. That shit crazy. What happened after that?" He asked.

"Ion know. It's a second book. I gotta buy it." I said.

"Ight. I'll take you this week." He said.

"Okay. Why you taking a nap? You usually be up." I said.

"Didn't get home from the stu til bout 7." He mumbled.

"Ohh well okay I'll talk to you when you wake up." I said.

"Ight. Love you Minnie." He said.

"Love you too." I said before hanging up.

Since i finished my book i was bored and had nothing else to do.

I been working at the boutique everyday and i loved it. It was closed on Sundays tho so I'm sitting here bored.

I decided to just play music and clean up.

My room was already clean so i decided to clean the bathroom. I connected my phone to the speaker.

I took the mats off the floor placing them in the hallway and got started.

"In my eyes nobody gets itttt. And my heart isss, my defenseee. I'm just the lovesickkkk. Something we can't resistttt."

"First I'm certain, then I'm on the fence. Distant, then I'm in your skin. It's endless how this pain persists. I'm justtttt, the lovesick."

"You know i think of the times I've been lonesome, and i think of the times I've cried. You know i really could've used that shoulder, you know i really need you by my side."