"The Abandoned Dog"

Once upon a time, there was a dog who was overlooked and mistreated by everyone. She was kicked, slapped, and ignored by her cruel owner, who didn't want to bother taking care of her. The dog didn't understand what she did wrong; she only wanted love and affection. Yet, her owner wouldn't give her a second look or even a word of kindness. No one cared about the poor doggy and she was left to fend for herself.

One day, the dog caught a glimpse of a new family moving in next door. She watched with hope as they brought a new puppy into their home. The little puppy was treated like the apple of their eye, and the family showered it with love and affection. The abandoned dog looked on with a broken heart, wondering why she hadn't been treated the same way. She had done nothing wrong, why did she deserve to be ignored and mistreated?

The abandoned dog was overcome with sadness and shame. She retreated to her hideaway, ashamed for being unloved and outcast. She never wanted any of this, all she ever wanted was love and companionship. She just couldn't understand why the world was so cruel and callous. She felt unwanted and abandoned, and slowly began to lose hope of ever finding the love she so desperately craved.

The abandoned dog was overwhelmed with sadness and despair, but she wasn't ready to give up just yet. She mustered up the courage to venture out of her hideaway and explore the world beyond the walls of the house that had become her prison. She was amazed by what she saw, and she was filled with wonder at the beauty and kindness that she had missed out on for so long.

As she explored the world with wide, curious eyes, she quickly met new people and creatures who were happy to see her. They treated her with kindness and affection.

and in no time at all, the abandoned dog had found a place where she really belonged. In just a few short days, she had made new friends, found a loving home, and she was finally receiving the love and attention she had always wanted. As she curled up in her new bed, warm and cozy, she couldn't help but smile to herself. She had finally found the love and affection she had been searching for—her happily ever after.

I hope you guys enjoyed this story ♡ I'm sorry I don't have a cover for this :⁠'⁠(