POUND TOWN JUST LEFT POUND TOWN!

You were sitting in the bedroom with your best friend  watching a movie until a "special" clip came on. You got a little turned on and started to squirm around and blush. Eventually your best friend noticed and asked "are you alright?" With a worried tone and raised eyebrows, "I'm fine" you replied trying to hide that you were in the mood to do the hanky panky. You got more turned on as the clip continued. Skin on skin. Kiss on kiss. Lips on lips. You felt yourself getting a little wet down there, your best friend eventually took notice and put his hand on your thigh and started to move up slowly. You looked at him and he was focused on the TV and before you knew it he slipped his hand under your shorts and pulled your panties over a little bit. He started to play with your "spot" like a joystick, You moaned and squirmed around in pleasure. He smirked as he knew he was satisfying you, you groaned and whimpered the more he moved around his fingers inside you. He took his fingers out and pulled your shorts and underwear down and laid you down. "I know I haven't admitted to you yet but.... I have had a crush on you since we were in middle school....and i wanna please you..." before you could respond he puts your legs around his neck and he starts to softly kiss and lick your play area. You whimpered and moaned loudly as he ate you out. Eventually he licked and slurped you until you were at your breaking point... After he made you squirt and cream he pulled his pants down and boxers off and took your legs from around him and started to pound your coochie. You and your best friend groaned and whimpered and started to sweat and pant. He felt so good inside you..he wanted you so much. This went on for about 3 hours and you and your best friend were laying on the couch. Exhausted and sleepy. You were laying on his chest while he stroked your hair out your face. "I love you so much..." "I love you more...." You replied and fell asleep on his chest. Ending the intimate night.