Chapter Thirty Two (M)

Tae and jungkook reach to there apartment building.

Right now in the elevator. Only them which is creating sexual tension between . Jungkook forward to press their floor button . Tae was just besides him looking at his every move. All this things making his mind dazze.

Jungkook neck fill with hickey which was given by tae a while ago , lips were swollen. Tae didn't realize when but his hands slowly caress jungkook's hickey on the.

Jk : mmmmmh~ ( slowly moan because of the tender touch)

Tae : is it paining?

Jk : no (said with smile assuring tae)

Tae : I love you jungkook. I love you.

Tae don't what comes into his mind when he looked at jungkook and lost into him and said this he said from nowhere making jungkook to look at him. Jungkook always waited for this. He slowly stands on his toe and kiss tae as his answer. Tae to kiss back jungkook with love.

Jk : I love you too hyung. ( said looking straight into tae's eyes)

Tae again collide their lips for blissful kiss with time kiss was getting deeper and deeper.

They reached their floor and the elevator door opens both of them come out kissing each other more like eating each other's lips. Tae pick up jungkook who immediately wrap his legs around tae's waist.

Tae start walking towards their apartment. He pin jungkook on the near wall of the apartment kissing him deeply. Roaming his tongues in his mouth having fight with jungkook's tongue. Jungkook slowly slide of tae's jacket.

Tae throw his jacket on the floor next moment. He puts his hands inside a jungkook shirt and caresses his milky skin who moan slowly and throw his head .

Jk : mmmmh~ hyung ahhhh~

Tae start kissing down jungkook's jaw creating more hickeys. Hands going upward cupping his breast. Tae put his head on Jungkook's neck nibbing their, kissing, sucking making jungkook to loose his mind.

Jungkook head was upward feeling pleasure. Jungkook holds tae's face make and kiss. Kiss was messy, unsynced, sloopy. Tae was opening his shirt buttons and also jungkook. Jungkook shirt buttons are half open showing his chest.

Tae the kiss start giving smooches all over his face. Slowly walk towards the door. After opening the door both went inside . Tae close the door make jungkook to sits on the table near the entrance.

He completely open his jungkook's and throw it somewhere in the room. He start sucking near his breast region. Jungkook was hold his head pushing him more into his chest. Jungkook too throw tae shirt. Roaming his hands on tae's back and chest then a loud moan leave from his mouth.

Jk : ahhhh~h-hyung mmmmmmh~

Tae hands were inside jungkook's pants rubbing his heat and having his nipples in this mouth. Jungkook was trying his best but his legs were shaking because of so much pleasure giving by tae. Tae slowly pushed his finger in still sucking, biting nipples making it red . Tae look at jungkook's pleasured face.

Tae : you're liking that hyung is touching you like this, don't you (said while fingering him)

Jk : ye-yes ahhhh~hyung yes.

Tae takes him to their room and makes him lay on the bed slowly remove his finger and lick his finger looking straight into jungkook's eyes. Making jungkook takes out lewd moans seeing this . Tae removes Jungkook's pants along with underwear and his too making themselves completely naked.

Tae hover jungkook and kiss him slowly.

Tae : do you really want it. Do you want your hyung? (Whisper in his ears while nibbing his lips)

Jk : yes I want you hyung.

Tae looks at him and start kissing jungkook's hands roaming on the tae's back. Tae holds his breast in his and start sucking his nipples like a baby. Slowly bits him going down. Went to belly button kiss there and thrust his tongue making the jungkook body jerk because of sudden action.

Going more down tae see his wet hole leaking pre cum. Tae opens it a bit and blow air in. Jungkook throw his head back legs were on tae's shoulder. Tae started sucking him and pushed his tongue thrusting his tongue in his wet hole. Jungkook was loosing his mind. Tae head was completely burry between jungkook's legs. Jungkook was looking at tae's head moving up and down while thrust in and out in this hole .

Jk : hyung ~ I- I am close ( jungkook somehow managed to say those words between his moans. Tae increase his speed helping jungkook come quickly)

Jk : ahhhhhhh~ ( he come with loud moan)

Tae look at jungkook who was breathing heavily chest going up and down, tae wipe cum on his face with bed sheet. He again hover him.

Tae : are you alright?

Jk : yes . (He hold tae and kiss his lips) want you inside (feeling tae's dick touching his hole)

Tae slowly pushed himself inside. Jungkook scream out of his lungs. He hug tae's back tightly feeling pain , eyes were teary.

Tae : take breathe it will go way soon.

Jungkook trying to adjust on tae's size. After a while jungkook felt bit fine.

Jk : move.

Tae start to give slowly thrusts going deep. Trying to hold himself not to go hard but it's getting hard with time. He start thrusting faster.

Tae : (groan) ahhhh baby you so tight, I will loose it. Keep rambling like this deep inside.

Jk : more ~ ahhhh

Jungkook is not in his sense anymore, don't know what he is saying but want tae more.

Tae : yo-you want more ahhhhh ~ don't clench baby ahhh

Tae start thrusting more faster inhuman speed making jungkook's boby to up and down along with thrusts. Jungkook was holding him tight tae lips were having jungkook nipples abusing them. Tae felt jungkook cum . Feeling that hot liquid on his dick he moan start thrusting more faster.

Jungkook eyes were teary that so much for him in his first time. He didn't recover from his two orgasm and tae's inhuman just making him loose his mind. He was crying from Over Simulation but still saying for more, encouraging tae to go harder.

Tae removes his dick leaving tip inside and slams himself inside with complete force making the jungkook body uplift because of sudden force . Tae was doing it again and again every time a bump was created in the lower abdomen of jungkook . Tae start it.

Tae : did feel how deep inside I am in you making you insane, (he takes jungkook hands and makes touch that bump ) this deep it feels so good. I can't stop myself fucking. I will only to fuck you like this. This deep.

Jungkook can't help but moan tae's dirty talk . Tae was spanking in butt with every thrust about to cum. Tae cum gives a very strong thrust in jungkook . He kept thrusting slowly cuming inside jungkook. Jungkook to cum for thrid time.

Tae takes jungkook's nipples in his mouth again still thrusting in slowly. Jungkook combed his hair with hand and caressed his back to calm down. Tae looked at him and kissed him deeply. Tae broke the kiss and looked at Jungkook who was just looking like a living sin for tae. The body is filled with hickeys , nipples are swollen, and the hole is leaking . Tae keeps his head on jungkook's chest taking deep breaths making himself calm before he will again start rambling like a tiger inside jungkook .

Tae thought to clean themselves. He get but jungkook winded.

Jk : hmmmm hyung don't go.

Tae : we need to clean jungkook. I will come real quick don't worry.

Jk : noo I want you here.

Tae signed and lay down getting jungkook in his embrace. And slept without cleaning in the smell of their love making everywhere.

I hope you enjoyed reading
Don't forget to like and comment
Please follow
Stay tuned for the next update ☺