🤍 QATRA - 8 🤍

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️
NOTE OF ACKNOWLEDGMENT ....

( BEFORE GOING FURTHER I WOULD LIKE TO WARN YOU THAT FROM HERE THERE WILL BE HIGHLY MATURE CONTENT IT WILL BE 18+ CONTENT SO THOSE who ARE COMFORTABLE THEN ONLY READ ELSE DONT READ IT I AM REPEATING ITS HIGHY 18+CONTENT BAAD MAIN DONT BASH ME THAT I DIDNT WARN YOU )

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

With shaky hands , Murtasim unhooked Meerab's skimpy blouse and untied the strings . His lips were attached to the skin of her neck the entire time . His lips moved to her neck and he trailed nibbling, wet kisses behind her ears , then gently tugging on her lobe with his teeth .

It didn't take long for multiple love bites to appear on meerab's back . Murtasim pulled back , feeling quite smug at the sight of them . He spun her around and kisses her deeply . His hands came up to squeeze her breast through the material of the blouse, stimulating her with the unexpected, but welcome touch .

Meerab whimpered in his mouth as a result pulling back from the kiss , Murtasim Knelt infront of her and started blowing into her navel . Meerab closed her eyes , clutching the curtains behind her tightly. Murtasim rubbed his nose into her deep navel before kissing it . He traced his tongue around her navel hole before French kissing it .

" MUR... MURTASIMMMH... IT .. IT TICKLES...! " Meerab whined as she squirmed against his ministrations.

Murtasim chuckled at her reaction before biting her navel lightly . Meerab squealed at that and smacked his shoulder. Grinning mischievously, he got to his feet . He placed a chaste kiss on her pouty lips. Meerab didn't resist as he came around to put one hand under her knees and one arm around her back to pick her in his arms . Then , he carried her to the bed , meerab cuddled against him with her face resting over his chest.

With lots of care , Murtasim placed his wife in the middle of the bed , taking in his gorgeous wife . Her kissable swollen lips , her barely clinging blouse and her entire bare midriff made him crazy with lust and desire. Climbing on the bed , Murtasim began to lift meerab's saree inch by inch until he had pushed the saree and the petticoat under Meerab to clear his way . She closed her eyes tightly and shyly .

Murtasim's eyes bulged out when he held a clear view of her . Meerab was wearing a white g string thong that barely covered her womanhood and ass. Her lower lips were protruding out of the lacy material. Besides , she was dripping wet from all the foreplay . Smiling he leaned down and started tracing her right leg all the way up to her thighs. Then , he did the same thing with the other leg.

" MURTASIM PLEASE ... DON'T TORTURE ME ANYMORE! I NEED YOU.." Meerab pleaded wantonly.

In response to her request, Murtasim pulled off her thong and lifted her legs on his shoulders. He was delighted to see her glistening wet pussy , finally all naked . He was eager to Taste her , but decided to tease his wife little more by kissing around her crotch, avoiding her pussy .

" JAAN ... PLEASE...!" Meerab pleaded.

" PLEASE?" He asked mischievously .

" I BEG YOU, PLEASE!" She gasped and moaned , but he didn't listen .

He did as he wished . Then , without a warning, his tongue swirled around her clitoris .

🎉 आपने 。⁠*⁠♡ QATRA 。⁠*⁠♡ MEERASIM SS ✯✯ ( complete) को पढ़ लिया है 🎉
。⁠*⁠♡ QATRA 。⁠*⁠♡  MEERASIM SS ✯✯ ( complete)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें