Cursed! Dragon! Malleus Draconia 🐉 / Dragon Fae! Serenity ✨(Fluff)

Serenity was a dragon fae, they were rare but she was hidden for safety. The Draconia's had wanted her for breeding purposes but her mother did not. She wanted her to find love for her. Sadly Katarina perished in flames and Serenity was on the run from mortals since she was three. She ran into a cave and she whined when it started to storm. Since Serenity was only half dragon fae, she had the ability to make her horns disappear. She noticed a dragon and it was small. "A baby dragon?" Serenity hummed. The dragon was curled up and she frowned. He was powerful but injured. Serenity sighed as she pulled one of her wings out. Her other wing had been broken before and never healed properly. The dragon noticed the injuries on the wing and frowned. He was shivering and Serenity blew out green flames around her and laid down. She lifted the non broken wing and her tail twitched. She clearly was offering the shivering dragon a place to sleep. He bounded up to her and curled up. Serenity covered the dragon with her wing and she fell asleep.

メメメメメメメメメメメメメメメメ

He was snuggling on her stomach when she awoke. Serenity groaned and the dragon on top of her let out a purr. He jumped off and carried herbs to her. She looked at him confused. He lifted his wing and sniffed the herbs. Serenity hummed as he chewed the herbs and spit it out on the cuts on her wing. Serenity hissed in pain and batted the dragon away. He shook his body off and pulled cooked meat towards her. He sat and she cautiously ate it. Serenity moved towards a part of the cave and drew a line. The dragon, she's really got to stop calling him Dragon, stepped on the line and she growled at him, he growled back and she hissed. She smacked her tail down towards him and the dragon huffed. He left and Serenity curled up. The dragon returned later with fish. He dropped the fish in front of her. Serenity found sticks and lit a fire and cooked the fish. She patted the ground and noticed that the dragon was a tad bit bigger. "You were cursed weren't you?" Serenity asked. The dragon nodded and Serenity groaned. "I'm Serenity." The dragon purred. "Do you have a name?" The dragon nodded and Serenity thought to herself. "Since you can't speak I'll call you Malakai." Serenity huffed. The dragon looked shocked. "Was I close?" He nodded. "Kai?" He shook his head. "Mal?" He nodded. "Fine it's Mal than!" The dragon made a sound similar to a laugh and she growled. She whined and curled back up. Mal crawled over to her and curled up.

メメメメメメメメメメメメメメメメ

"Master!? Where are you!?" Serenity groaned and buried her head in Mal's stomach. The dragon was the size of a wolf and the roles have switched. Instead of Serenity keeping Mal warm, it was Mal keeping Serenity warm. Mal growled and the voices got loud.

"Oya oya, What are you protecting?" There was a growl again and the voice giggled.

"Master! There you are!" The loud voice happened again and Serenity whined.

"Malleus whatever you have under your wing you can bring it with you." The voice hissed. Mal got up and huffed.

"Who dares seduce my master!?" Serenity growled and shot flames at the green haired man. She crawled back to Mal and curled back up.

"A dragon fae? That's why you ran off after the curse. It's a female one at that. She's weakend, Malleus." The black haired boy said. Malleus growled and held her in his paws. "Fine, bring your toy with you." Malleus dragged Serenity by her leg towards the three males. She sat up as she ended up in front of a woman.

"What is this nonsense?" The woman hissed. "You bring a mortal back with my grandson?"

"My queen. She's a dragon fae too." The queen gripped Serenity's chin and moved her bangs.

"Where are her scales!?" Serenity went red in the face and she whispered something in the queen's ears. The queen went red in the face and she nodded. "Never mind! Prepare a room for our guest. Malleus will marry her." Serenity hummed as the dragon tackled her.

"Grandma, her wing was broken and never healed properly." Malleus towered over her. Serenity squeaked he was six feet tall. She was just a measly 5'3, his horns had to be at least six inches long. The dragon fae held her and the Queen chuckled.

"We'll have to reset it. Her scales are in between her legs." The queen whispered in Malleus's ear. Serenity made her wings come out and she let out a high pitched scream as her wing got broken. The windows shattered and the Queen looked amazed. "For being half mortal her magic output is as strong as Malleus. Tha again her mother was one of the strongest dragon Fae." The queen frowned and noticed the scars.

"My mother was raped by a mortal man." Serenity hissed. Malleus frowned and his grip tightened.

"I'm Malefica." The queen patted the girl's head. "Lilia, bandage her wing!" The small fae came up and started to bandage her wing. She snapped her jaws at him in retaliation and Lilia narrowly dodged the bite.

"Father! Have you found Malleus sama yet?" A silver haired child stopped and bounded up to Serenity. "Is she my new sister!?"

"Yes Silver."

"You named the fucking child after his hair color!?" Serenity hissed. Malleus bit her shoulder and she yelped.

"Is she ok?" Silver asked worriedly.

"She will be fine Silver. Go play with Sebek." Malleus hummed. The silver haired boy stomped his foot in retaliation.

"How about this?" Serenity hummed. "You go prepare a paper of a tour of your favorite places in this huge castle and me and Malleus will go on that said tour?" Silver nodded and ran off.

"How in the world did you manage to do that?" Lilia asked incredulously.

"What do you mean? I told him the same thing my mother told me." Serenity hummed. "That unfortunately led to her death." Serenity whispered.