truth

"Sabar kar..
Apna kissa nahi kahani hai."

Aditya's POV

Aditya's POV

In the car I told my father everything. He knew everything about me. Then, we reached home and I took my father to his room and assured him that I was going in my room, after assuring that I am going in my room he went for shower then I took the opportunity and escaped out of the house.
He is not a typical strict parent but according to him if I am going outside it means something is going to happen *in his words, agar Adi bahar jaa rha hai woh bhi aadhi raat ko tab toh kuch galat hone wala hai.* He is scared of me going out at night.
Anyways, I went to my garage which was 5 kilometers away from my house and it was nearby Akshay's house that's where we made our secret room which was underground. There we kept the records of the murders I did in my past, how much money we donated to the family of the one I murdered etc etc. I am glad that I have Akshay by my side else every one would have known, ADITYA OBEROI SON OF DAVID OBEROI IS A MURDERER.
"Aadi! Come here I have an important information." Akshay screamed as soon as he saw me.
"Hm tell?" He handed over a file.
When I opened the first page of the file I saw 17 years old Akshara's picture, it was kind of university application form.
"This is the form of the university she took her admission in. On the second page it's her graduation marksheet. At the very end was her driving license in which her name is written as 'Aarohi Singh'." Akshay said.
He knew exactly what he was talking about but was unsure about the part he spoke at the very end. The name, 'Aarohi Singh' turned my world upside down.
"Did she change her name?" I asked shockingly, my hands were shaking but it was barely noticeable.
"Yeah, your Akshara Singh changed her name to Aarohi Singh." He said and handed me a piece of paper.
"This is the proof! And in the driving license is her picture." It was the photocopy of her adhaar card (Indian citizenship card), I turned the page quickly and saw her DL it was...AAROHI!!!!!
"Shit. Fuck. OhMyGod. My Akshara!!!! Akshara is back.!! That's why I fell for Aarohi at the first sight. Her grey eyesssss she is Akshara." I screamed out of happiness and Akshay was staring at me expressionless.
"What the fuck are you saying????" He said.
"I just met Akriti's bestfriend and her name was Aarohi Singh it was exactly the girl in this picture." I said and quickly ran out of the room and towards my car.
I don't know anything, I only thing I know is I am going to Akriti's house and going to take Aarohi's address.
"Meri Akshara. Akshara is back" I screamed excitedly in my car.
(My Akshara.)

*Flashback*
We were in class 8th and I was crushing over her since class 2nd. It was her birthday and she was wearing white short dress AKA frock and a cute white ribbon at the back of her hair.

Today her grey eyes were shining differently she was happy and excited about the day

Today her grey eyes were shining differently she was happy and excited about the day. She came towards me and gave me some chocolates and I wished her a Happy 14th birthday. She smiled and said thanks in a soft voice and that's where I melted. My friends started teasing me by saying 'bhabhi muskura di' and I was blushing.
(Sister in law smiled)
I love her and I should tell her today but I think we are too young to start a relationship or something and what if I told her and she rejected me? What if she finds me creep? What if she like someone else?
And because of my overthinking I never told her what I felt for her and next year she changed her school.

*Flashback ends*
And that's how my love story remained one sided and incomplete. I still can't believe, I hesitated talking to her in my past and today I was flirting with her.
I still remember her grey eyes, curly black hairs and pink sweet lips when she was sitting beside me.
When she was facing me, I was getting the perfect view of her cleavage and her small soft lips. As she was breathing, her chest was moving up and down already turning me on.

************************************
I reached Akriti's house and started ringing the door bell frequently.
Everyone from the house came running but as expected Akriti was not there.
"Is everything okay, bache?" Bua asked me keeping her hand on my shoulder.
"Yeah. I want to meet Akriti it's urgent."
"She is sleeping upstairs. We are going back to sleep ask Akriti to close the door after you leave." She said yawning. I nodded. I disturbed them.
I ran upstairs and started knocking at Akriti's door.
"Kaun h bhai joh pagal hua jaa raha h? Insaan ko uthne ka bhi time dooo." She shouted in a sleepy voice but I continued knocking.
(Who is getting mad there? Let the person wake up calmly)
"Ummmhnmmmmmm" she opened the door her eyes were closed. "Kaun hai bey?"
(Who is it?)
"Next CEO of Oberoi companies and pvt ltd.." I said in a reply.
"Kyun baar baar pareshan karne aate ho? Ab kya hai?" She said annoyingly.
(Why do you come again and again to trouble me? What is it now?)
"Behen aaj tak meine tujhse kuch nahi manga par..."
(I never demanded anything from you but..) She started laughing and said,
"Tune? Hahaha tune kuch nahi maanga???" She is such a devil.
(You? You haven't demanded anything from me?)
"Akritiiii chupppp!! Mujhe Aarohi ka address chahiye." She stopped and looked at me shockingly.
(Akriti shutup! I want Aarohi's address.)
"Bhai tu pagal h kya? Mana kara hai tujhe kuch samjh nahi aata hai?"
(Bhai are you mad? I told you something can't you understand?)
"Akriti joh bol rha kar bahut urgent hai." She nodded her head as no.
(Akriti please do what I am asking for it's urgent.)
"Pleaseeee"
"Why?"
"She is my Akshara. Look at these files." I handed her the file and she started looking it and when she reached the last page she was shocked.
"Wait I'm sending." She sent me a message.
I smiled and kissed her forehead and started running towards the main gate and closed it before leaving as bua told me.
"Cheee bhaii. Don't kiss me again!" She shouted.
I can see my Akshara now! I will tell her about my feelings now. I want her to know what I feel for her even if she rejects me, I don't care.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Heyy lovies! 🫶
I know I am late, I'm sorry for the delay.
What do you think Aarohi will accept him or reject him?
What do think about this chapter? Give a review in the comment section below.

And in last part I asked for the nicknames and you all suggested me 'Aaru'. Rahul used to call her by this name, Aditya can't use the same. Suggest some other. 🥹

Next part on Aarohi's POV. Stay tuned for the second letter🥰

Insta id-novelsbyreet
Pinterest id-novelsbyreet
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡