Author's POV

Aditya is no more in anyone's life

Aditya is no more in anyone's life. Everything went blank. He was the brightest star in everyone's life and when the star is gone there will be darkness everywhere. Aditya was an apple of everyone's eyes wheather it was his parents, siblings, friends or his own lover.

He did made mistakes in his past but the punishment he and his loved ones got was unacceptable.

On wedding day, Aditya died and after thirteen days it was his tervi. No one ever talked to Aarohi about that day because according to them she was in depression and she was heartbroken.

Aditya's mother and father were together. They cried day and night as he was their only little boy. Akriti and Akshay was burning in the fire of revenge, whosoever did this to Aditya they are gonna kill him/her.

On the other side, Aarohi was laying on Aditya's bed in his house. Her tears dried on her face. Her lips got dried. She can't handle the death of Aditya. With so many difficulties she moved on from Rahul and now she is again left alone. Sometimes she used to think that she was the problem.

Aarohi was looking at her mehendi. It was her bridal mehendi, the color was still there. When she looked at Aditya's name her tears escaped down from her eyes. She quickly stood up and went to the washroom and applied body scrub on her hands and started rubbing her hands quickly and tightly.

"Chale gaye. Chale gaye. Chord diya mujhe. Tum bhi CHALE GYEEEE." she shouted the last two words and hit her hands on the mirror of the washroom.

The mirror broke down into pieces. The blood started flowing out of her hands.

'LOG KAHETE HAI KI MARNE KE BAAD BHI AATMA RHETI H APNE CHAHNE WALON KE PASS AUR AGAR TUM SUNN RHE HO ADITYA OBEROI TOH SUNN LO MEIN TUMHARA YEH DIYA HUA BACHA NAHI PAALUNGI.' She thought in her mind looking up on the ceiling.

"Nahi chahiye yeh bacha mujhe!" She said and ran out of the washroom towards the dressing area. A sharp knife was kept there, she picked it up and was about to hit her belly with that but suddenly a strong gripped hand holded her wrist.

"Pagal ho gayi ho kya? Kya karne jaa rhi thi?" Raj, her brother said.

"Nahi chahiye mujhe yeh bachaa." She said while sitting on the floor and started crying.

"Bacha?" Raj asked in confusion.

"Jiiii. Kisi family pandit ne nahi kaha tha ki shaadi jldi karwaao. Shaadi jaldi karwane ka reason yeh bacha tha. Mera aur Adi ka bacha." Aarohi said with a crying voice.

Raj hugged her and saw her hands bleeding.

"Yeh kyaa kar liyaa????" Raj asked her and ran to pick up the First-aid box.

He applied ointment on her hand and tied a cotton clothe on her hand.

When Akriti entered the room she saw Aarohi's state and felt her heart broking into pieces. She can't handle this state of her's again.

"Aarohi." Akriti said and sat near Aarohi.

Akriti continued, "Aarohi, mera bhai chala gaya lekin mein hun tumhare saath. Mein pata karungi kisne mara aur kyun mara. Aditya bhai ke kaatil ko mein jaan se maarungi Aarohi. Bharosa rkh mujhpe."

They hugged each other, Aarohi cried in her arms for hours.

Living with his child was the only option left for Aarohi. She was so broken at the point, maybe the child can keep her happy.

"Take a rest, Aarohi. You need a long break." Akshay said while entering the room.

"Yes. You need it. We will take you to your favorite trekking place for 1 month." Raj said to Aarohi and she nodded.

Akriti thought, 'Iss 1 mahine mein I will find out who killed my brother. Jisne bhi yeh kiya hoga usko mein apne haathon se maarungi. Lekin unhe maara kisne? Aur kyu?'

(A question from your author: What do you think? Who killed Aditya?
For the answer read 2ND SERIES OF 'DESTINY', DESTINY OF LIFE)

I WILL BE WRITING THE 10 CHAPTERS ON AAROHI IN 2ND SERIES. SO GO AND ADD IT IN YOUR TBR. TRUST ME, YOUR HAPPINESS WILL BE ON THE SEVENTH CLOUD AFTER READING THAT.

STAY TUNED AND THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR SUPPORTING ME IN THIS BEAUTIFUL JOURNEY💞