The scene

"Mein zindagi likhungi,
Tum khud ko smjhna."
(Unedited part)

*One month later*

*One month later*

Aditya's POV

I am in Aarohi's house from past 5 days but still we didn't got the time to hug each other. Tomorrow is the mehendi and sangeet ceremony and she was preparing for her dance performance.

Today I want her, I am craving for her and in one hour, when everyone will be sleeping I'll bring her to my room.

But I am still thinking from one month that why was Akriti crying in that store, she never told us and asked us to leave her alone.

"Beta kuch soch rhe ho?" Aarohi's mother asked.

"Nahi toh maa, kyun?" I asked. Am I so visible right now?

"Kyunki aap tabse phoolon ko samett nhi rahe hai tode jaa rhe hai." I looked down and saw the mess I created.

"I'm sorry, maa. Woh mein.." I said but she interrupted and said "koi nhi beta soo jaa jaake tu neend mein h aur kal uthna bhi hai."

She turned around and called everyone and shouted, "sb soone jao mujhe sab kr sab yahan pr 8 baje subha subha ready chahiye."

Everyone was going to sleep, this is the time I can get her. I searched for her and saw her going with Akriti towards her room.

What can I do??? Yess, got it.
I dropped a vase on my leg and shouted in pain.

"Aagghhhh" Aarohi turned and came running towards me.

"Kya hua? Adii???" She was bending down to touch my leg and I stepped backwards.

"Don't touch. Shayad moch aayi hai." I said and looked towards her.

"Chalo mein moov laga dun." She holded my hands and took me in my room and rushed towards the dressing table where First-aid was kept.

I looked outside and saw no one standing so I simply shut the door and moved quitely towards her, she was finding moov in that box.

(18+ content ahead ⚠️)

I wrapped my arms around her waist from the back and pulled her closer to myself. She was looking at me from the dressing mirror. Her hair was tied in a bun, I leaned down on her neck and started kissing her gently.

Her lower body moved backward in my direction and upper body moved forward. I moved my hands from her waist and slide down under her lower and then under her underwears.

"You are wet, already?" I whispered, on her neck.

"Tumhe chot lagi...thi na?" She said slowly.

I gently massaged her pussy while sucking her neck and then I slid down my one finger into her.

"Aahhh aaddii" She moaned.

"Mmhmm?" I said.

I removed my hands from her lowers and turned her around and crashed my lips on her, keeping my left hand on her ass and squeezing it.

I picked her up and made her sit on the dressing table and then I unbuttoned her night T-shirt and removed her bra. Her boobs were hanging free on her body, I pressed it hard. When I moved back , she looked at my cock and then in my eyes, I smirked and removed my clothes.

Her mouth opened widely in a shock and then she holded my cock and started giving it a gentle massage. A gasp left my mouth when I pushed my cock inside her mouth.

After sucking it for about twenty minutes, I came but I removed it from her mouth and let the cum fall on her boobs, she giggled and massaged her boobs with it.

I picked her up and hung her on my one shoulder and while moving towards the bed I spanked her both the ass hard. Then I dropped her on the bed and removed her lower with her underwear.

She was lying naked and I was standing naked. I twisted her around, so I can see her ass. I opened the drawer, picked up the condom and teared the wrapping with my teeth and covered my cock with it.

I holded her waist and moved her towards me, she was laying in a curvy position. Her ass was upward as I slid down into her pussy. She left a soft moan.

"Oh my god, you are so tight babe." I thrushed into her slowly, it's her first time as a drop of blood fell on the sheet.

"Ahh..diii..." She moaned in pain.

I holded her hair and lifted her up so she can sit on her knees, I was still inside her. I kept my other hand on her mouth and started increasing my speed.

"Shhh..sab jag jaayenge" I removed my hand from her mouth and kissed her neck.

Then I removed my hold from her hair and holded her left boob. With the increase in my speed, she moaned loudly.

When I was about to come I took it out and twisted her to face me and removed the condom. She took it in her mouth and sucked it hard. I came inside her mouth. She tried to swallow it but she couldn't, so she threw it on her breasts.

I layed down on her and kissed her until she was out of breathe. Going down slowly I kissed her jaw, then her neck, then her boob. I took her tits in my mouth and sucked it hard. I licked her tit and with other hand I pressed her boob.

When I saw her, her eyes were closed. I kissed her boobs more and more, then I moved to another one. She wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me closer. Then she kept her hand on my head and pushed me more inside her breasts.

It was so relaxing in here. I went up and kissed her again. This was the thing I needed the most today.

(After 2 hours)
She was sleeping like a baby in my arms. We took the shower together and I fucked her again in the shower. Then we camr outside and took a sleep because we need to wake up early. Her boobs were pressed in my chest. We were laying naked and cuddling each other.

This was the best feeling ever.

**************************************
Target: 80 likes and 20 comments
(COMPLETE THE TARGET ELSE NO NEW CHAPTER!!)

Heyyo people💗
How was the chapter though!?
Hope you enjoyed it + I'm the beginner in writing the smut parts so if you find it uninteresting I'm sorry🥹

Thank you!!
For interaction you can DM me on insta:novelsbyreet

**************************************
1087 words