Acceptance

P.S~ This part is not edited, if there are any mistakes do tell me in the comment section below.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Kisi shaam ki tarha, tera raang hai khila,
Mein raat ek tanha, tu chaand sa mila"

"Kisi shaam ki tarha, tera raang hai khila,Mein raat ek tanha, tu chaand sa mila"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

ADITYA'S POV

"The condition is...actually my ex-boyfriend left some letters for me and some gifts too, I don't want you to read that letters ever and also please don't ask me about my past. That's my only condition." As soon as she finished that sentence my heart dropped, her past really doesn't matter to me but someone leaving her letters and gifts.....

"Hello?? Is that okay?" She asked waving her hand in front of my face.

I FUCKING WANT HER AT ANY CONDITION but.... nevermind . "Yeahh! Accepted!"

"Okay, good."

"Hmm, so?" I asked but there was a silence for few good seconds.

Then she decided to break the silence and asked

" So, tell me something about yourself."

"You know me already" I don't know what say or what to tell her right now.

She looked kinda disappointed so I started saying

"But let me tell you my hobbies. I love reading smut books online and offline. I love to sing." I said and she replied with an excitement.

"And I love to write smut books!" Aarohi rocked and Aditya shocked, meme came into my mind. Nevermind.

"Ohhh, you write? Wow, tell me your book name." I asked.

"It's yet to release but tell me which type of books you have read in your whole life?"

"I am 80% a wattpad reader; let me tell you some books I read." I unlocked my phone and opened wattpad, I went to my library smd started reading the name of books, I have read.

"The unnecessary alliance; Devil and I; Made for each other; His to love||Her to mold; Forbidden; It's not all roses; spill the drink; scared string; Passionate embrace; love in war and there are many more." If I started telling her the names, my list will never end.

"And what about offline hardcopies and your favourite author or authors?" she asked smiling.

"Twisted series is my favourite, I literally fell for Stella in twisted lies and Haunting Adeline is my favourite too, my favourite author is Ana Huang and H.D. Carlton"

"Woww, us moment" she smiled while saying this and she continued something saying.

Now, I don't know what she was saying because I am in my own thoughts that how my childhood crush is mine now, how I am so lucky to have her in my life now, I will love her forever and ever. SHE IS FUCKING MINE NOW AND NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO TOUCH HER.

She said something keeping her hand on my cheek and she was laughing even though she is short than me but her hand reached my cheeks.

But her legs are short, I wonder will they reach my shoulder?

What are you thinking stupid? Hushhhh.

Her touch was like an electric shock to my body.

When I came out of my thought I saw her, she has stopped talking and now she was staring at my lips and with that she bite her lower lips. That's really sexy.

"Stop eye fucking me, ma'am" I said jokingly and she immediately removed her hand and eyes away from me.

She was blushing.

" I wasn't eye fucking you. I was just....." she stopped, she doesn't have any prepared answer.

"Yeah, yeah." I said rolling my eyes and laughed.

"Hey!! You rolled your eyes in front of me?? Huhh??" She said angrily.

I laughed again.

"Yeah, I did." I said teasingly.

She asked angrily "Should we go now?"

"Acha, I'm sorry" I said smiling. I knew she has tried to changed the topic but her image was locked me in my eyes now, how sexly she was staring me.

"It's okay." She said and continued "We are not official right now. I only want to test you after that I'll announce us official by my own."

"Yeah, I understand." I said, I know she needs confirmation about us because if she announces us official right now and if I fail in the test of proving my love, she will be ashamed.

"Good then. Let's go back, papa intezaar kr rhe honge" She said.
___________________________________________

*TIME LAPSE*
30 MINUTES LATER.

They all are gone by now, she really accepted me! I know I can prove my love she will be my girlfriend forever.!!!

I quickly called Akshay, I wanted to tell someone about this.

(A- akshay, M- Aditya)

A- "Kya hai?"
M- "Bhai good newsssss hai!!"
A- "Tu pregnant hai?"
M- "Saale kabhi toh sense wali baatien kiya kr! Mein kaise pregnant ho skta hun"
A- "Areyy bhaiii btaa yaar kya hai?"
M- "Aarohi, nahi nahi Akshara ne mujhr accept kr liya!!!!!"
A- "Heinnn???? Woh kahan se mili???? Kab hua???????"
*I told him everything and he was shocked and amazed!*
A- "Bhai yaar tu pagal hai?? Usse party leke jaa cafe leke jaaaaaa kahin date pe le jaaa bhai!"
M- "Cafe le jaaun?"
A- "Areyy haan bhai haannnn!!!! Call kr ussee!!!! Byeeee."

He ended up the call, he is right I should have taken her to a date first. I unlocked my phone screen and searched Akshara in my contacts. First, I changed her name from Akshara to LOML❤️ and then I called her.
(LOML- LOVE OF MY LIFE)
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

HEYY LOVIES, I KNOW I AM LATE, REALLY SORRY. FIRSTLY, I WAS NOT WELL FROM PAST 2 WEEKS AND THEN I HAD MY SESSIONAL EXAMS. I'LL TRY TO UPDATE THE PARTS FREQUENTLY NOW.

SO, HERE WE ARE ADI AND AAROHI ARE TOGETHER NOW. YOU ALL LOVED THEM IK. 💕

So, the books I mentioned above are:
•The Unnecessary Alliance by authoravnie
•Devil and I by _shee_writesss
•Made for each other by tulip17us
•His to love||Her to mold by witty_wizard
•Forbidden by Aurorawritezz
•It's not all roses couchwalapotato
•Spill the drink by _coco_06
scared string by tannutanwar27
Passionate embrace by read_withaisha
•Love in war by ExoticRera

You all can read these books too💕

Also, guys I have changed my book cover so don't get confuse.

Follow me on insta for regular updates: novelsbyreet
And my backup account: novelsbyreett

Pinterest id-novelsbyreet

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
1045 words.