Party

"Tu hi tu hai, joh har tarf mere,
Toh tujhse pare mein jaaun kahan?"

"Tu hi tu hai, joh har tarf mere,Toh tujhse pare mein jaaun kahan?"

ADITYA'S POV

She was going to a party with Akriti!!!
I can't trust Akriti but I am never gonna stop my woman from going anywhere. But I will keep a track where she is going. I asked her for a live location and she agreed to it, I am glad she did not denied my request.

She called me and told me she was going to get ready, she was looking excited and here I was too much worried.

My phone started ringing, when I saw the name on the phone I calmed myself and then realised I wasn't wearing my shirt but why to worry she is mine only. So, I picked up the call and sat on my bed, till now I can only see her beautiful face.

She looked shocked.

"What???" I asked.

"Umm nothing. Let me show you my outfit." She said and kept her phone on her table ig and she started walkin backward.

With every step back my jaw dropped. SHE WAS LOOKING FUCKING ADORABLE, SEXY, HOT.
SHE WAS LOOKING LIKE MINE!!!!

"How is it?" She asked and I was just speechless, Aditya Oberoi was never speechless but this woman of mine made me speechless today.

I adore her for a while until she said "oyeeee"

"You are looking..." I again started admiring her and then continued "stunning and sexy."

Her cheeks turned into darkest tone of red.

"Sure?" She asked again.

"Yeah, babe. You are just fucking hot." She blushed really hard.

"Wait, Akriti messaged me..." I nodded and waited for her to response " She is coming to pick me now."

"No wait, is she gonna drive?" I asked, I knew when Akriti drinks she can't even walk properly.

"Ofcourse, not. She is coming with her driver." She said, setting her hair perfectly and rushing all over her room.

"Send me your location, darling." I said and she suddenly stopped and then picked her phone, sent me her location and kept the phone back.

Then she moved towards her dressing table and applied a nude colour lipstick. That's so hot!!

"Okay, I am leaving. Bye bye" She said and gave me a fl....FLYING KISS????? then she stopped and realised what she did. She blushed and hung up the call.