MEETING

[The part is not re-edited. There must be grammatical mistakes in this part. Sorry for the inconvenience.]

**************************************

"Kaise kahe dun ishq nahi hai tumse,
Mere liye ishq ka matlb hi tum ho."

AUTHOR'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV

*NEXT MORNING*

Aarohi had a meeting at 11A.M. and it was 9 o'clock right now, she somehow stopped thinking about Aditya. She went to her bathroom and took a quick shower.

Then she went towards her dressing area and picked rose pink color shirt and white jeans. She did her bossy makeup and made a bun. Then she wore a black high heel and took her favourite black color purse and went downstairs.

 Then she wore a black high heel and took her favourite black color purse and went downstairs

"It's 10 o'clock already Aarohi, do fast." Her brother said.

"Hmm, I'm ready let's go. Where is dad?" Aarohi asked while putting a bread slice in her mouth.

"He will meet us there only." Raj said and hugged her mother.

Aarohi nodded and hugged her mother too. Raj and Aarohi exited.

*At Aditya's house*

He was ready in his usual suit, white shirt and black jeans. The meeting was in his house only so, he was not too worried for getting late. By the time, his only focus was on Aarohi, how to win her, how to meet her and what to do next.

"Aditya, they are here." His father shouted from hall.

"Coming." He came out of his thoughts and looked at mirror for the last time and confidently stepped out of his room.
___________________________________________

AAROHI'S POV

It was not a normal house it was a freaking mansion. There were guards everywhere, there was a parking lot in front of the mansion and I looked at all the cars slowly, there was a black Mercedes parked on a lot. I specifically thought about this car only and.... IT IS OF ADITYA.