Raj wedding

{Unedited chapter}

Aarohi's POV

Past few days are going very happily and today was the special day for my brother, his dream is going to come true. He was waiting for Bhavya bhabhi on the stage. It was their varmala time, beside me Adi was standing, he was there with me the whole time. He helped me and my family in every single thing.

"Aaj yaad hai na tum mujhe apna office dikhaaoge" I asked him quietly.

"Haan baby yaad hai ache se." He said with a gentle smile on his facs

*Two days before*
It's the haldi/sangeet function today, everyone was wearing yellow. There was a sound of laughter, giggling and songs all around.

Our house was decorated beautifully and both the couples were sitting beside each other enjoying their haldi function, playing and giggling like a childhood sweethearts. I love them for this reason, I believe in love because of them. Love...Where is my love? I turned around and found Aditya wearing black sunglasses with yellow kurta and white pajama. I was in my normal yellow colour suit. He looked at me and gave me a flying kiss....aaghh I must be a blushing mess now.

He smiled and clapped two times. The song started playing..

Ho ek tere sang yaara,
Aankh ladne lagi,
aankh ladd ladd ke aage badhne lgi..

Everyone started dancing with Aditya, he was the main lead of this performance. Ohh...he can dance too.

Ho tere dil ke ishaare yeh to padhne lagi,
Aankh ladd ladd ke aage badhne lgi.

He started coming towards me and holded my hands, so I can dance with him...

Ho munda zidd pe adaa,
Oh Tere peeche pada...

He removed his hold from my hands and went towards my mother and bought her in the space where everyone was dancing. I was enjoying this moment with him a lot. The way he is taking care of everyone was priceless.

Mere naal kar le zara...
Dil dena dil lena
Dil dena dil lena

He came towards me and started dancing with me.

Hai sauda khara kharaa

Everyone was dancing but me and Adi were looking in each other's eyes and enjoying the moment with each other in our own world.

When the dance was done, we applied haldi on our bride's and groom's face, hands and foots. Aditya did some childish thing by applying haldi on Raj bhaiya's chest and everyone started laughing and playing.

Aditya holded me by my wrist and started running so that no one can see us. "Kahan jaa rheee hooo" I shouted while laughing.