good news

Aditya's POV

Aditya's POV

Even though, she said yes but her behavior is strange. Anyways, we are sitting here in a designer's office as Aarohi's mother wanted Aarohi to wear a designer lehenga in our wedding. So here we are checking the catlogs.

When I saw Aarohi and her mother talking and laughing together something felt inside my heart. An empty space.

I miss my mother. I haven't seen her in thirteen years. My father was very nice to her but their destiny was not in their favour.

"Adi." I suddenly heard a familiar voice, a voice that I wanted to hear from past thirteen years.

I turned around and saw my mother and just like a kid I started running towards her. I hugged her tighlty, I can't loose her now, I missed her.

"Maa, aap kaisi hai maa?" My tears escaped down as soon as these words left my mouth.

"Mein thik hun bache." She said while wipping my tears away and moving her hands on my whole face with a care and love.

"Mera beta itna bada ho gaya. Shaadi hone wali hai mere bete ki." My mother said.

"Haan lekin apko kaise pata chala?" I asked her in confusion.

"Meine bataya tha." Aarohi came forward beside me with a smile on her face.

She touched my mother's feet and hugged her. "Ab jab shaadi hori hai toh maa kaa hona bhi toh zaruri hai." Aarohi said to me.

"Thank you, Aarohi." I said and she replied, "spend some time with her and meet me near the pool area in your house at 6 P.M." I nodded and she went away.

I took my mother with me to a nearby coffee shop and we talked and laughed a lot together.

"I am soo happy bache. You have found the best girl in the universe as your wife." She said.

"Baat toh sahi hai. My future wife is too pretty. You know mom when I saw her, my heart felt something like she is the one for me. The day I'll loose my Aarohi will be my last day on this earth. I just can't live without her." I said and saw her smiling.

"Beta bada hogya h mera. Mein khush hun ki tu apne papa jaisa nahi hai." She said to me.

"Maa aap log kyun aise alag alag rhe rahe ho. Dono aakhir mein pyaar krte ho ek dusre se..." she gestured with her hands to stop.

"I don't want to talk about that." She said and I nodded.

We talked for hours and now it was 5 P.M and Aarohi called me at 6. I need to leave now.

"Maa mujhe nikalna hoga." I said and she nodded.

"Shaadi aur baaki saare events ki date bhej dena mein organise krwa rhi hun tere saare functions." As she is an event manager so I can trust her with everything.

"Jii maa." I said and left.

I bought a bouquet of lavender and white roses on my way back for her. Why have she called me at my house only?

When I reached at my home, I walked quickly towards the pool area. There was lighting all around. On the table , a cake was kept. Kiska birthday hai bhai.

"Aagye aap." Aarohi said from my back. I turned around and hugged her.

While hugging I lifted her up. She is too short. 'The height difference I deserved'

"Kyun bulaya tha kya hua?" I said while keeping her down.

"Table ke neeche ek box rkha hai usse khol ke dekho." She said and I looked at her in confusion.

"Box kholte hi koi punch toh nahi maar dega na." I asked her in sarcasm while walking towards the table.

"Ho bhi skta hai." She replied back.

"Heinnnnn" I stopped and looked at her.

"Mazak kr rhi tu jaa na yrrr dekh jldi." I walked with suspicion towards the box but my eyes first fell on the cake, it was written CONGRATULATIONS on it.

"CONGRATULATIONS whoooo" I asked while lifting the box up on the table.

She remained quiet and walked towards me. I opened the box and found some baby clothes, baby care things and everything related to baby.

"What is this now? Am I kid or what? Harkaton se lgta hun! Aasli mein bacha thodi hun naaaa." I said in frustration.

"Idiot!" She gave me a report.

Wait...WHAT???? WHAT THE FUCK!!!!! DIDN'T I USED...???? UGGGHHHHH?????NO WAYYYYY....HOW CAN THIS EVEN HAPPEN??? WHEN DID WE HAD LAST...??? OHHHHH HER BIRTHDAY. BUT I USED THAT FUCKING CONDOM! WAS I TOO DRUNKKK???? I LET MY SPERM ENTER HER WOMBBBB????

"MEIN MAA KAA LAADLA HUN MEINE KUCH NHI KIYAA MAAA" I realized I was shouting now.

"Bhaiya!" Akriti shouted. I asked with a gesture of 'kya?' to which she replied, "baap bann ne wale h aap. Ab toh kam se kam mature ho jaaiye. Maa ka laadla. Hatt".

"Lavender, are you really pregnant? Am I at fault?" I asked her innocently.

How can I be so careless?

"Ab joh hua ho gya ab yeh socho isse papa se kaise chupaaun?" She asked touching her belly.

I know her father is strict in this matter but what to do now?

"Mere pass ek plan hai. Let's tell your mom about this and she will try to convince my parents for an early marriage rituals so that we can marry each other in 2 weeks?" She asked.

This can be the only solution.! After 1 week we will announce our pregnancy news. Right decision.

"Acha idea hai but mein unke saamne nahi jaaunga." I asked and all the three (akriti, aarohi and akshay) shouted 'heinn???' at the same time.

"Meri mummy ko pata chal jaayega meine sex sux kra hai aur phir mein unse nazrien nahi mila paaunga." I said and turned around.

"Who is the wife in this relationship?" Aarohi asked me.

"Ofcourse you!" I said irritatingly.

"Toh drame mujhe dikhaane chahiye! Mein kar rhi?? Nahi naa! Toh ek dum chup rho ab." She scolded me like a mother.

What the fuck iss wrong with everyone today?

"Call karo." Aarohi and Akriti said.

I picked up my phone and dialed her number.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

There might be a grammatical mistakes kindly ignore🙏
Please comment on the parts so I can check where I went wrong.!

Thankyou for reading <3.
Take care new part soon🎀

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
1064 words.