Mehendi

Okay so second last chapter is here🥹
I am sooooo excited to write about the wedding dayyyyy. Last chapter and the epilogue will be posted together. Stay tuned✨️

Do vote and comments pleaseeeee🥰
Happy reading ✨️

Do vote and comments pleaseeeee🥰Happy reading ✨️

Aarohi's POV

Aditya called his mother two days ago, asking for her help. When she got to know about my pregnancy before marriage she was angry on aditya but within minutes she agreed to help us. She talked to my father and told her that her family pandit has told her that me and Aditya need to get married within one week, they agreed on it.

Right now I am sitting in my room, getting ready for my mehendi ceremony. Yesterday it was our haldi ceremony which I genuinely enjoyed a lot but whenever I see Aditya, that file's view always comes in front of my eyes.

I was happy and upset at the same time. Happy because I was going to get married to the one I loved the most and upset because of what I saw in his office. I tried a lot to forget about it but I can never.

I am still wearing the necklace Rahul gave me. It reminds me of him everytime. I can forget anything but forgetting Rahul is impossible. I need to divert my mind now. I picked up the catlog the hair stylist bought with her and started looking at the hair styles which will suit me.

"Can I see my future wife?" Aditya said, standing in front of the door.

"Yeah sure." Hair stylist said and they all emptied the room.

"Dekhna mana hai andr kyun aaye aap?" I asked.

"Aap????? Itni jaldiiii???? Waaahhhh mera fayeda hogya khairrr, haayyee mein marjavaan meri jaan kitni pyaari lag rhi hai. Kal toh aag lgaa di thi aaj toh bhaisahabbbb kya lag rhi hai aap. Mein toh soch soch ke pagal ho jaaunga ki shaadi mein kaisi lagegi haayee hayee." He said and I smiled a bit.

"Aappp?????" I asked and he said, "jab meri jaan aap aap karegi toh mein usse tum kaise bol skta hun?"

"Acha dekho mein kya laaya hun." He said and opened a small jewellery box. It was a gold pendant in which letter 'A' was initiated.

He came forward and removed my hairs from my back and started unlocking the necklace that Rahul gave me. I moved a little bit, he looked at me and started unlocking it again. After removing it he made me wear the pendant he bought for me.

"Mein nahi chahta ki aap yeh kabhi bhi utaaro ab aur na hi mein chahta hun ki aap kisi aur ka diya hua necklace peheno. Aaj se aap meri di hui cheezien pehen na mein achi cheezien laa ke dunga." He said and kissed my cheeks and left the room with the necklace.