Rejection

"Haasil tu mujhe kal bhi nahi tha,
Khoya meine tujhe aaj bhi nahi hai."

AUTHOR'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV

"Lift your ass and get the fuck out of here," she whispered in his ears.
He was too shocked to react. They were too close, and because of her breath on his bare skin, he had goosebumps. He moved his hand away from her waist and was looking at her. She moved away from him, and she was trying to find out what he was thinking, but she couldn't.
She crossed her hands against her chest and said,
"Suna nhi kya kaha meine? I wouldn't have done this to you! But you are forcing me. I can't be in love with you! I don't love you! I love someone else! SOMEONE WHO IS DEAD!"
Dead? Do you love someone else? Can't you be in love with me? FORCING HER???
'I am ready to give my life for her. I haven't loved anyone since I saw her for the first time. I haven't even talked to any other girl since she talked to me for the first time, and she thinks I am forcing her.' was his only thought this time.

"I am not forcing you...but think again and give me one chance; I'll prove it. I am better. I hope we meet soon. Take care" He moved towards the balcony and was ready to go down.

"Think about it," he said before going down with the help of the rope.

Aarohi was standing still there until she was sure Aditya was in his car. She moved towards the balcony and saw his car going towards the exit, and within a few seconds, a hand came outside of the window from the driving seat, waving outside. She turned her back towards the car, rested herself on the railing, and stood there. Thinking again and again.
Aditya's word was echoing in her mind.

Her name was Akshara.

You will have me until every star in the galaxy dies. You have me.

When we met today, I found home in your eyes and love in your smile.

You deserve to be loved without having to hide the parts of yourself that you think are unlovable.

She sat down on the floor and wrapped her arms around her knees. Aarohi started sobbing and laid down on the floor with a curvy body. She started crying hard; she could feel the warmth of her tears on her cheeks. She was feeling guilty for rejecting a guy who was madly in love with her, but she loves someone else. She can't choose Adi over Rahul, no matter what.

On the other hand, Aditya was driving, but his mind was on Aarohi and her behavior.

You are forcing me.

I love someone else.

I can't love you.

His mind was stuck on these words. He was attached to her even if he wasn't with her during her past; he was attracted to her even if she was loving someone else; he loves her even if she loves someone else who is dead.
A tear rolled down his cheeks, too.

He played a song in his car.
(Play the above song.)

"Waqt badla hai zara sa,
Mein wahi hun jaan e jaan,
Kaise tujh ko baat mein yeh samjhaaun saathiya.
Kaise khush tujhe rakhun nahi pata,
Par chahta hun tere labhoon pe hassi."
His only favourite line for this moment.

He can't do anything other than cry.
They were both crying, but separately.

One, because he founded his love after 10 years but cannot be with her because she loves someone else. The second is because she was feeling guilty for behaving rudely with a man who was ready to give away his life for her.
___________________________________________

Aarohi's POV

I don't know when I fell asleep on the balcony. My head was hurting badly.
I can hear my brother calling my name from the garden. I stood up and saw him standing there angrily.

"Uth gayi maharani! Kyun bhai bed kam hai kya soone ke liye? Balcony mein sooya jaa rha h? Bimaar padi na, I swear mein nahi aaunga," he said.
(Ohhhh, the queen woke up! Is there less bed in the house to sleep on? Sleeping on the balcony, hmm? If you get sick, I'll not look after you.)

I was too exhausted to answer him. I love my brother, but I never listen to his nuisance, but today was different. I went to my room. It was 1 o'clock in the afternoon. I took a shower, and I dressed myself casually with a black shirt tucked in with black jeans and black boots.

Then, with wet hair, I sat on the corner of my bed. I was rubbing my wet hair softly with a towel and picking up my phone with my other hand.
34 missed calls from Akriti.
12 missed calls from Bhai
And 45 missed calls from an unknown number.

From the same number, there was a text. I read that from the notification, and it says

Unknown: Think about it. I'll wait for you.

Aditya . Angrily, I threw my phone on the bed. Distracting myself, I went to the dressing area and did some light makeup. When my hair dried up, I straightened it up. It's crazy how girls with curly hair want straight hair and girls with straight hair want curly hair.

 It's crazy how girls with curly hair want straight hair and girls with straight hair want curly hair

After getting ready I picked my phone and went downstairs for lunch. Ofc, I won't get breakfast today.
Everyone was sitting near dining area. What will I say if they will ask why I was sleeping in the balcony?
Ohhh godd! YOU'RE DUMB AAROHI!!
My father stared at me and finally asked.

Papa: Yeh ring kahan se mili?
(Where did you got that ring from?)

My heart skipped a beat. I was eating and I started coughing immediately. What was I thinking and what he asked!! Uffff....

Bhai: Koi mil gya kya?? *smirked*
(Did you found anyone?)
Me: Rahul gave me that.

I replied and continued eating. There was a silence now. No one was speaking.
Suddenly my father said:
Aarohi aur Raj dono raat mein ready rahena. We have a very important meeting and also tum dono aage ke future ho mere occupation mein so I don't want ki tum dono ko kuch na pata ho.! We are having meeting with a CEO of a biggest company. So be ready by 6 P.M.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Heyyoo lovieess..!! 🫣
Sorry sorry sorryy, Ik you all are angry at me for posting sooooooo late.😭
Actually I was busy a lot. And I promise I'll update soon and fast from now.🫡
And from today I'll tell you all how many words I wrote in the part🥰
And also guys I have opened my youtube channel, subscribe it!!! Link is in my insta bio or you can DM me for the link!!!

Take care, Happy Diwali🩷

Insta id-novelsbyreet
Pinterest id-novelsbyreet

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

1161 words