Last letter

"Loving you with my whole heart was my biggest mistake ever."

Aarohi's pov

Aarohi's pov

We celebrated my birthday and engagement together at the same time.
After the celebration we had sex together after one year, it was satisfying. The proposal would have been my best gift but after what I saw one year ago in Aditya's office I can't ever love him. I can't forgive him for what he did.

He is a devil. He killed innocent people and for his reputation he sent money to their families. I can't believe, I said yes to a devil.

I opened the fifth and the last letter by Rahul, I don't know but there are no more letters after this one. His letter is the only comfort place for me. I read two letters in past one year. He was a real man, he protected everyone. He never killed someone for his own satisfaction unlike Aditya Oberoi.

Nevermind, I took the letter out from the envelope and started reading.

Dear Aaru,
You are in your college right now and I was missing you. I know I am with the boys today but I can't help so I am writing this letter to tell you that I miss you every single day and you know it's raining right now, this rain is the sign for you, it tells that I am missing you today. I miss you every single minute and second.

I don't know why but I am getting a negative vibe today, like someone is going to come between us or something is going to separate us. It feels like we are not gonna meet each other after today. You know Aarohi, my senses are god gifted I can't help, whatever I said from day 1 to till now was true. I am scared to loose you Aarohi. It feels like today is my last day, I will not be able to see you again. I know you don't like to listen these words from my mouth but I am writing it down because if this is my last day I want to tell you that I loved you a lot Aarohi and I wanted to marry you in future but if our destiny wanted something else we can't do anything.

The day you entered in my life I found my world in your grey eyes. My whole world was you, I learned new things just for you, I wanted to have my kids a grey eyes like you, I want my kids to call you mamma, I want you. I don't know how to explain my feelings, I am bad at words you know right? Anyways, if you are reading this letter and if this is my last letter then..

AAROHI GO AND MARRY SOMEONE ELSE I DON'T WANT YOU TO LIVE IN MY MEMORIES. I WANT YOU TO SETTLE DOWN WITH A MAN WHO WILL LOVE YOU. GO AND MARRY A CARING MAN. TUMHE MERI KASAM AAROHI TUMHE KISI ACHE LADKE SE SHAADI KRNI PADEGI. YOU ARE THE ONLY DAUGHTER OF YOUR PARENTS AND I DON'T WANT THEM TO SUFFER BECAUSE OF ME. THEY TOO HAVE A DREAM FOR YOUR MARRIAGE. GO AND COMPLETE THEM.

If I am dead, I am looking at you from above and I don't want you to cry. So stop crying and go for your future. I will always love you Aarohi. You means a lot to me. Thank you for coming in my life, my love<3.

Tumhara Rahul♡

He died. He left me after this letter. Yes, yes you were right, your senses are strong, you can feel everything. It was my mistake.

'Na mein uss din call pe chilaati na tum mujhe chord ke jaate, aaj tum mere pass hote, aaj meri shaadi tumse ho rhi hoti, aaj hum dono engaged hote. I love you, Rahul.'

Suddenly, I remembered the reason of Rahul's death.

(One year ago)

He told me to take a tour of his office. I looked everything and now I was bored so I opened the drawer of the office table and took a folder out. It was written 'Kill' in bold letters. I took out the papers.

When I started reading every detail I found out the paper contains the information of the people Aditya killed. My adi...killed.

After 2 minutes, I found the information of a man I know, I loved, I adored. My Rahul.

Aditya killed Rahul???? My tears started falling down. I started reading the information.

{Written in this way:-}

Name- Rahul Randhawa
Age- 21
Reason- Mistakenly killed by Mr. Oberoi.
Money sent- 88Lacs.

I only read the four sentences and my world turned upside down.

I can't believe the person I loved was the killer of my boyfriend.

(Present)
As rahul said, "Tumhe meri kasam Aarohi tumhe kisi ache ladke se shaadi krni padegi."

So for him I need to marry the killer of my boyfriend. I have to marry Aditya Oberoi, I need to forgive him, but howwww??? How can I forget that he killed rahul. Rahul who meant the world to me.

Aditya Oberoi killed my world.

I said yes, yes for the marriage. I have to marry him now.

I went towards the mirror of my room and said looking at my own reflection, "I forgive you Mr. Oberoi. It was the past. I don't know if i'll be able to forgive this but still I'll marry you, for my Rahul's happiness. But, I'll not be able to love you anymore."

After two months, it's our marriage. I will marry him with my whole heart. I will do it for Rahul and my parents happiness.

Seeing him as my groom will not be easy for me but I have to.

It started raining outside.

This rain is the sign for you, it tells that I am missing you today.
'I miss you too, Rahul.'

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Sorry, okaay---- hehe no words for today's chapter. I never wanted to spoil Aditya's character like this but😭😭

Thank you for reading and hope you all liked it. Comment your views please.

Next part soon.

Instagram id-novelsbyreet
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆