Chapter-3 Akeno And Plan

Akeno POV

Just now Yn defeated Kiba. This person is certainly strong. His physical abilities are on monstrous level. 

Rias: "Akeno."

Akeno: "Yes."

I went in front of YN. Ready to battle.

Sona: "Begin."

At the start of the battle, I spread my wings and began flying.

YN: "So, you are finally going to use your wings."

Akeno: "Ara, do you consider it has an unfair?"

Rias: "But it is one of the begin a devil. So, there is no cheating is involve. Are you going to surrender?"

YN: "No, it is not a big deal for me."

He was just smiling as if it is not a problem for him.

I created a magic circle in front of hand. From the circle came the thunder and it went towards YN. The attack connected creating smoke. I thought it will be end until.

YN: "Your thunder still needs some training."

He was in front of me. In the air. Before I could react, I felt a painful sensation in my stomach. He punched me. Then he holds my waist and began hanging. 

YN: "I can't fly so I will be taking your hand."

Akeno: "My, my, in that case you have to pay a price for it."

I quickly created a magic circle in my other hand and shoot the thunder at YN. He didn't move and took my attack head on... That's what it looked like until the smoke cleared revealing Yn still holding my wrist and his other hand has a sword. It was a different sword than what he used against Kiba. he quickly stabs me. I didn't feel anything. Until I was falling. 

I couldn't understand and tried using my wings, but it didn't work. 

I could see ground getting closer and closer. I thought I will feel the impact, but it never came.

As I open my eyes, I was on the ground lying. 

Akeno: "W-What happened?"

Koneko: "We saved you."

I looked around and all the members of ORC were here. 

Sona: "Winner YN!"

Rias: "Oi! YN! She might die you know?!"

She was angry and face YN, In response Yn smile. He was standing in the middle of the crafter.

YN: "That is actually impossible. If she was falling obliviously, you guys will go and save her. If she can fly as an advantage, then she must also face of falling as a disadvantage. This was one of the ways I used to fight demons with it. A weakness of you guys."

Akeno: "H-How did you disable my wings?"

YN: "By using this."

He showed the same sword which he used against me.