"I can't let a dime like you walk away"😍🥵🍑

You woke up to your dog licking your face. Giggling is your immediate reaction. Y/n sits up and pets Teddy's head.

 Y/n sits up and pets Teddy's head

He leans into your touch. Nuzzling his head against your hand. Suddenly, you get a phone call. You take your phone off the charger. Looking at the caller I.D. The name
"Justina😍💋💗😂" comes across the screen. You smile and answer the facetime call.

Justina😍💋💗😂: "Hey beautiful!"

Justina said, returning the smile.

Y/n🥵🥰😘😘: "Hey gorgeous! What's up?"

Justina😍💋💗😂: "Wild N Out has a show in Atlanta today! You coming right?!"

Y/n🥵🥰😘😘: "Of course! I wouldn't miss it! I'm always watching it! You and everybody on there are funny as fuck! I got my whole outfit put together! As well as accessories!"

Justina😍💋💗😂: "I know that's right! I just know the outfit will be iconic! By the way, your lash extensions look amazing!"

Y/n🥵🥰💗😂: "Thanks girly! You know I gotta do it to em!"

You say, doing a sassy pose.

Justina laughs.

Justina😍💋💗😂: "Girl you so silly! I'll be picking you up for the show! It starts at 12:30! So I'll pick you up for 11:40!"

Y/n🥵🥰😘😘: "Periodt! I'll start getting ready now actually!"

Justina😍💋💗😂: "Sounds like a plan! See ya later bestie! Love ya!"

Y/n🥵🥰😘😘: "See ya later bestie! Love ya too!"

You end the call, grab a bra, panties, & robe. Then slip into your slippers on the way to the bathroom. Y/n plays her playlist from her LED speaker. She gets the water hot and showers. Y/n has a whole concert as she showers. Singing and dancing her ass off. After every soap sud has vanished from her body. She turns the shower off. Patting her body dry. Y/n puts her bra and panties on. Afterwards, she puts on her lotion. As well as shimmer body oil. It smells like vanilla and shea butter. Last but not least, she brushes her teeth. Following up with washing your face. Y/n moisturizes her face. She goes back to her room to get dressed. After you're dressed, you put on accessories and perfume. You do your eyebrows and lip combo too.

Y/n takes off her bonnet and silk scrunchie. She shakes out her curls with her hands. You think to spray some hairspray. Scrunching it into your curls. You hear two honks outside your window. Immediately you know it's Justina. So you grab your phone, purse, ticket, and roses. Y/n locks her door behind her. Justina leans over and opens your door for you. You smile and get in.

Y/n: "Thanks bestie! These are for you!"

You say, handing her the flowers.

Justina: "Thanks sweetie! I love them!"