41

Taylor

I missed her, and we have been apart most of the week as I have been recording more songs and reviewing the editorial for my new movie coming out. I wanted it to be perfect for my fans. Everything I have is because of them and their support.

Thinking back to Camila- she is my everything. I know I don't show it enough, but she makes me want to be a better person, so I'm sitting in this car on the way to an SNL show.

I was invited to Introduce ice Spice- she is going places, but I couldn't say no. They were doing a skit with Travis, and we just carpooled to make things easier. I didn't want to deal with the paparazzi, and he was like my older brother. We've talked about our relationship many times before; it's never been more than a sibling feeling between us, and I'm thankful because I could always use more friends in my life- and I wouldn't switch Camila for anyone.

"You ready for tonight," Travis asked from next to me.

"For sure, ready to get home" I laughed

"How has she been" he asked, referring to Camila

" she's better- like so much healing, but we still have our struggles- both of us" I sigh

"It'll just keep getting better- especially now that scumbag is locked away," Travis said, spitting his words out.

I nodded, not wanting to open that can of worms- it was still a complex topic for us to discuss. Who knows, seven months after everything went down, we would still fight for happiness and a chance at normalcy. My heart hurt for Camila to see her worth.

  Tears found their way to my eyes, and I quickly wiped them away, but it was too late- the floodgates were opened.

"Taylor, I'm so sorry," Travis mumbled, pulling me in for a hug.

"I want her to be happy- to not worry about everything, " I cried

Travis' movements were slightly stiff, but I think it was because he didn't know where to place his hands in a brotherly way.

  "It'll be okay," he said, patting my head

I pulled away from him, nodding- I forced the tears away. We were close to the drop-off, and I didn't need anyone seeing me crying.

"Here," Travis said, handing me a tissue

"Where'd you get this?" I snorted laughing but taking the tissue from him.

"I'm always prepared," he smiled

I wiped my face to conceal my crying and checked my face with my phone camera. Wiping off lipstick that I smuggled, I deemed myself presentable.

"As much as I wanna do this, I just don't wanna be here tonight," I sighed, closing my eyes

I wanted to be home with her.

Cuddled in bed

A ding came through my phone, and I quickly looked at it.

Camz baby❤️: hey babe❤️ dinner tonight, wanna go out?

My heart fluttered at her text- I love this woman.

I was shooting back a text.

Tay: YES BABY❤️

God, don't let me mess this up.

"I get that, but we can do this together," Travis said, pulling me out of my thoughts

He grabbed my hand and squeezed it.

"Thanks for being that brother everyone needs," I mumbled

"Taylor, you don't have to thank me- you like my little sister," he said, laughing.