6.

Aadarsh's Pov:

In the last 24 hours my life took 360° turn. I never really believed in love so I don't care whom I marry. BUT I need my wife to take care of my family and be a good queen.

But my family chose this girl who looks barely eligible for marriage and she is a big headache.

But I will mend her to be the perfect little wife she has to be.

This morning:

Papa sa said "Beta she is still a child. Try to be patient with her. Please try to understand her as she lost her life's dreams because of us, I want you to try to be soft infront of her as she is still a kid.
She is your wife now Aadarsh and she is your responsibility"

End..

Arghh.
If she was a kid, then why did they even get her married to me.
I should just talk to her.

Aadarsh's POV ends.

Back to present.

Avantika's POV:

We both were sitting on the bed and that's when he started.

" Listen Avantika, I am going to be a King and I need a Queen. I know you are not yet the age to understand all this but you'll have to learn to. I want you to turn into a good Queen and a good Daughter-in-law for my parents. I want you to take care of my parents as your own. I have very less tolerance, so I suggest you to adjust yourself as soon as you can so that we don't have any conflicts, I want you to be a responsible wife."

As soon as he completed the only one thing came to my head is THIS GUY IS FREAKING CRAZY!!

I just stared at him not knowing what to do. Is he for real?

With his eyebrows frowned he asked me "What?"

I laughed and stood up from the bed.

"You think that after everything, I will play a good housewife?
And if you did think then, boommm, you ARE wrong!!!

I am going to get the hell out of here and then never look back. YOUR Kingdom, YOUR family and YOU can go do whatever tf you want. But I AM not going to waste my life here!

I got a dream to fulfill and a family to pay my gratitude to. I won't sit here being a puppet for YOU. I want to join Army and I WILL. And if not that then I'll do whatever I want but the first thing I will do is to divorce you!!"I said.

His eyes shot up and turned red. He also stood up and towered me, making me realize I was smaller than him, in height, in strength and economically .

"ENOUGH !!!"

He took deep breath as if calming himself down.

"Listen, what's done is done and it's better if you start accepting the fact." He said.

I scoffed at his words." You think you'll just drag me out of my life and I'll leave everything behind and will accept it? How stupid can the prince of India be ?

Imagine what will the media think ...hm..... ?(I made a fake gestured as if I was thinking hard)

The Mighty Prince of India, The one and only Yuvraj Aadarsh Singh Rathore. Forgot his manliness and made a girl his wife forcefully , tsk , tsk..... Such a disgrace for The Dharma following India, isn't it?"I said making a fake sad pout.

He at this point was shaking and it was at this point I knew I fucked up.

He started moving towards me and I dared to take my stand and stayed rooted to my place.

He yanked me by my hand and picked me up only to drop me on the bed.

Shit!!!

I started moving backwards only to be yanked back by my ankle . He climbed on the bed and hovered me.

Fear crawled all over my body.

" Should I show you how much of a man I am Mrs. Avantika Aadarsh Singh Rathore. " He said in a cold yet seductive manner. Which made thousands of butterflies wander in my stomach. Stupid hormones. I shook myself off the feeling and I lifted my arms and tried to push him off me but he didn't move an inch.

He took my hands and tucked them above my head. His other hand made sure I was steady beneath him.

He moved closer to me. I shut my eyes in fear.
I could feel his breath near my neck. I started struggling against him.

"Leave me!!!!"

"Hm.....hm...that's the only thing I can't give to my queen" he said in a fake sad voice mimicking me from earlier.

I just glared at him. After our little Glaring contest ended when he himself backed off . I sighed in relief but my relief didn't last long as he pulled me along with him. I sat on the bed beside him and pulled my hands from his hold.

I gasped at the sudden movement only to receive a smirk from him.

The nerve of this man.

" I WILL Get out of here one day or the other, mark my words." I said looking at him dead in the eye.

" And every time you try I'll break your little hopes love, crush them under my feet. I will make sure the first time you try to escape will be the last time but for that you'll have to have a first time and THAT would only happen in your dreams. And I personally suggest you not to dream of that my love because then your beautiful dream of freedom will turn into a nightmare.

If I were you I would accept my life and try to make my husband happy because love, the husband is a Very Very Very Very BAD BOY." He said the last part as if he was telling a little child.

" You think you can scare me, will see who bends and mends and who wins" I said .

" I would love to see my little butterfly try before I cut off her wings." He said laughing mockingly and went outside the room.

I took some time to breathe in peace.

Why me?
Why me god?
Did I really deserve all this?

I laid my head on the side table and let my tears flow.

Don't forget to

Vote👇👇👇👇...