looks like i have to

♡tiara Johnson♡

I am the most not-so-cheered-person on this earth right now. Today is my birthday!!! 24th to be exact. 24 years of my existence on this earth.

Before all that whining, I am tiara Johnson, 23 now 24 living in a studio apartment away from my family in Virginia. I work as a part timer in the small book cafe by the road and earn a living. I sound pretty independent but I guess only the pretty part is true. I look like a cinnamon roll but sure can kill.

My parents Amilia Johnson and Alexander Johnson live in Washington. My dad is the don of American mafia and my mom is the donna. I love them with my heart.

They passed on the mafia to my brother, Nathan, who is now the don. He is just don for the name. He's quite cute and shit scared of his childhood love, ruby. My parents keeps on traveling, so I don't exactly meet them that often but i love them.

Me and my darling siblings and my cute nephew live here in new york . Era Johnson and asher Johnson. Era is a sweetheart and also lives with her sweetheart in NewYork. Because of our 2 years age gap we are pretty close. I know everything about her
*at least I hope so,*and she knows everything about me.

Coming back to today, it's my birthday and I'm gonna party with my bestie, Zara Romano. Yayy!! Can't even fake it. Huff

I think I'm just going to stare at her partying hard.

I not much of a party person. I have a very very low tolerance.

My thoughts were interrupted by a doorbell. Looks like zara is here.

"What took u so long bitch I got bored out here" whined zara.

I rolled my eyes and said "oh shut it. It literally took me- looking at my watch- 20 seconds u dramatic bitch"

Zara completely ignoring my existence runs towards the kitchen and said "where is your world famous pasta? I'm hungry"

"Weren't you eating like 20 minutes ago when I called you?!"

"Oh come on you know I don't have a stomach, I have a black hole. I don't know where my food vanishes"

I rolled my eyes and vaguely muttered "in the pan" and went back to my laptop.

Not even 1 full minute passed and the she devil walked in eating MY pasta and stared at me in horror.

"What are you waiting for?! Go get dressed we are partying!!!"

"No thank you I'm very comfortable here.."

"Well your highness stop being comfortable and start being sexy for me. We're gonna go to the club and get drunk and-
"Have a massive hangover and promise to never drink again but do the same thing again"

"- i was gonna say and have fun but that also. It's the fun part you are missing here tinny"

"Hey don't call me tinny. I am 5'3 average hight shut it"
"Whatever I don't trust your clothes so I got you some of mine. So choose."

"But I don't like your clothes... it's always sooooo weird"
"Oh shut it"

After 2 hours we were at last ready. Zara also changed.

 Zara also changed

[Mine]

[Zara's]

[Zara's]

~AFTER 1 HOURS ~
We reached the club "lions den".it's an weid name but whatever. Zara says and i qoute 'the best culb in the whole world'. I entered and looked by my side expecting zara to be there only to see her running towards the dance floor.
What's with her and dancing .... miss dance-y pants.

Look like I'm gonna be alone tonight...........

Or not?

Words_ 676

*I hope the story has been interesting till now ... will post more if you guys vote and support.

°
°
°
Hii if you like the story please vote and comment.
Ik the starting is a bit weird and cliché.. but I'm sure you guys will be interested ahead.

Please don't be a silent reader.
Do comment. And vote.
It will inspire me to write a better story

<3