𝐌𝐬 𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐭 3.

𝐉𝐨𝐬𝐡/𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐣𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

I woke up ta dee alarm so I pop him in his head cus why df u got ts so loud.

"Broo get the fuck onnnn" he mumble and tried to snatch his phone. I mean mugged him and put ts inna air cus who df we texting tdy?

"Why u tryna snatch this fuckin phone fa? , dnt getcho shit stretch" I said grabbing him by his dreads .

"Stop playing wimmie luh dee" I stated and kissed his neck and got up and started stretching.

"U really dtm like a nigga won't beat cho ass "he said rolling his eyes and going to his room

I started washing my face and putting my clothes on , today was our first day back .

But Ian really wanna go because of y/n hoe ass cousin .

I fucked ha one .. really let ha suck my dick das all but dee? Nigga fuck ts outta that luh ass dog .

"Juice , ain't we picking up phat n tutu?" He asked walking in smiling, thinking he cute and shit.

"Hell yeah , ion even think she like u like that after u fucked ha cousin" I said rolling my eyes.

"Maneeee , a nigga was horny asfk." He said grabbing his keys and sum condoms.

"Bet not fuck nb at this school house luh bra." We started walking out the house and got into his car .

" I just miss my babyyy" he said singing while doing this stupid ass smile.

"Who phat?" I asked . "Hell yeaaa" we pulled up ta ha house and started walking ta the doe .

DeeDee knocked and ha mama open da door "goodmoring miss Lauren , we here ta pick up phat" I said smiling showing my dimples.

"Oh goodmoring boys , sorry she left w James this morning " she said smiling, I mugged ha cus fuck she mean James?

"Thank u fa yo time miss.., I'll talk ta ya later miss lady" dee said blowin kisses n winkin . Luh freak ass.

We started walking back ta the car and sped all the way to the skool.

15 minutes later 💓.

We was in the office and they was telling us ta go to the cafeteria because everybody was still der.

I saw in the Conner of my eye phat on James lap and kissing his cheek and shit.

James was staring at me smiling. Tutu was just right there mean mugging him and rolling her eyes.

Me and Dee started walking over der " fuck u got going on with this nigga?" I asked pulling her off him .

"Aye nigga , fuck off my bitch" he said grabbing ha and throwing her on the seat.

"Aye fuck nigga keep yo hands off phat" dee said putting his dreads inna bun.

Phat started getting up and talking. Like ho..dpwm..

❤️.