Chapter two - 'Chaotic Neutral's Self-Saving System'

Note:
*this* is for characters speaking in English
*this* is for characters speaking in Japanese
'This' is for thoughts
"This" is for talking
~ --------------------------- ~

~[2nd POV]~

spoilers, avoid reading this if you
A. Haven't read the manga
Or
B. Have not been spoiled by the internet
-------------------------------------------------------
I love the MMORPG feel the system from Svsss has. Also I had to make a Scum Villain reference.

*************Also PLEASE, PLEASE READ THE NOTE ABOVE, I forgot to make all the words spoken in Japanese bold... and Im too lazy, so I'm not going and changing EVERY SINGLE ONE, and since it'll be the primary one used, for obvious reasons, I decided to flip it, so English is in bold, and Japanese is not.*************

(Also this note will be on chapters 3 & 4 as well just to be safe)

The next morning, you were awoken by the sight of THIS ugly bitch staring at you

Ewwwwwww 🤢

...anyways you stare blankly at the horrible sight that had unfortunately graced your eyes.

"Yeees? What do you want, mr. Ugly fish man?"

"You're the new demon, aren't you?" he says, like he made some sort of epiphany. 'Bitch, what? What do you neeeed?!'

[*DING* A new Character has been met! - Gyokko (Uppermoon 5)]

"I don't see what Lord Muzan saw in you, why did you get turned into a demon?"

"Idk" you say, intent on going back to sleep in the hopes of never having to look at that guy again. He laughs, 'OMG STFU'

"Whats so funny?" you say, pissed. "Can you leave?"

"Why? I just want to give you tips on being a demon" he says like he doesn't get killed by a 14 year old. "Can I give you a tip? Please get your ugly self out of my room" He scoffs and looks at you. "Like you look any better"

"At least I have one mouth in a normal place..."

"I-" PLEASE, *Sigh* Please get out so I can put on clothes"