Y/n info page ( not a chapter)

Y/n had moved to Megapolis from ( home town) and stubbled onto a noodle shop and one thing came to another and they now work at Pigsy's noodle shop with there co-worker ( Mk ) and go on insane adventures.

They have powers and they relate to dice

Basically Y/n always has f/c dice with them and they can use them like in D&D ( Dungeons and dragons) but the roll effects real things such as if a attack misses or how much a attack will hurt the other person ( Y/n basically almost has the power of the dungeon master and even predict some things)

Basically Y/n has the power of chance on there side and can use it to there advantage but sometimes Y/n gets a bad roll that causes real bad problems but like in any game, if one path is blocked you need to find another way to get to your goal.

Y/n also doesn't know they have these powers 

And if you don't play or know how to play D&D you can still read this book I will not make a lot if any D&D references.

Key acronym 

Y/n: Your name

L/n: last name

F/c: favourite colour 

H/c: hair colour

H/L: hair length 

H/t: hair type 

E/c: eye colour 

F/m: favourite monster 

Mrs. L/n ( parent ) ( you choose if it's a mom or dad)

Btw at the end of the story I will make multiple endings depending on what character you like more.