EIGHT (EDITED)

!THIS CHAPTER IS EDITED: EDITED ON 1/03/2024!

**************

SHE'S MINE: A.CULLEN X B.SWAN.

**************

!!THIS STORY IS MINE! DO NOT REPOST OR COPY PLS. I do not own Twilight Stephanie Meyer does. Warning this story does kind of and does not follow the original plot!!

(A/N: This chapter is also cringe, I'm not great at making things up. But hope u enjoy.)

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

{NEWMOON}

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

· · ─────── · NO ONE'S POV · ─────── · ·

It was the next day and Bella was in her English class that she shares with Alice, Romeo and Juliet was what they were learning in their lessons again were on the board. Everyone's scribbling essays. Bella though glances at Alice's desk; that was empty with a frown wondering why her mate wasn't in to day.

After Bella's English lesson finished it was time for dinner, so she walks to the cafeteria, Bella sits with Jess, Ange, Eric and Mike. They joke, throw things. Bella's distracted, looking-out for Alice. She looks at their table but it's completely empty, she sighs in her head. Luckily she knows if any of the Cullen's isn't in she knows that Edweirdo isn't gonna be in.

Which she sighs in relief cause she doesn't really want to sit next to him after what he tried to do yesterday. She sighs as she sits down in her Biology lesson, Bella was happy when she learned that her mate was in this lesson with her so that she wasn't alone with Edweirdo.

ut she was sad that she wasn't in. She would never say this in pubic but she was kind of missing Rose as well, she keeps on getting memories of her and she doesn't really understand what they mean.

Mr Molina walks to the front of the classroom, "All right guys. Today, we're gonna be doing some written work about plants and animals cells......" Bella sighs as she open's her book and start to write about the cells. Mr Molina walks around the classroom while passing books about the cells.

"I just want you to look at page 10 and 11, where the animal and plant cells are at. Once you find the page I want you all to copy do the page and try to put it in your own words while doing so." Mr Molina explains as the class nods, Mr Molina walks to his desk and sits down and continues to mark the other students work.

Bella quickly finds the page and starts writing it down in her book, Mr Molina said if you finish before the lesson finishes you can have some free time so that's what Bella did after she finished. Though once she was done she didn't rush off to see her friends or read a book, chat to people.