JUST THE TWO OF US (Y/N)

F*ck it! I say to myself when i see Lando looking into my eyes with his gorgeous green ones. I forget everything and i just execute what my heart tells me to do. I kiss him and i can feel my head saying that it's the right thing to do. Carlos chose to don't stay with me, it was his choice, i tried to change his mind but i couldn't. So now i am doing what i want, what i feel, what i think it's right. And that thing is Lando, being with him, kissing him. HE chose to stay, to stuck around when i needed anybody, he stuck around when i didn't ask him to. So yes, right now Lando is the right choice.

When we brake the kiss, i can't take my eyes off his. I just stand there, mesmerized...

-So..., Lando says shy.

-So..., i copy his words.

-That was unexpected, he says with a smile on his face.

-It truly was, i say almost laughing.

-So, umm... Would you like, maybe, to go out with me?

-Do you call this a date or just two friends celebrating something? i mock him.

-A date! A real one!

-Ok then! When? i look at him with a straight face trying to hide my excitement.

-What about, when we get back home?

Home... i like how that sounds and even though i should feel sad that the place i am staying right now is not my home anymore, i don't. It's a new chapter and i think Lando is kind and sweet and makes me really happy.

-Ok then, when we get home we will go on a date! i can't keep my excitement inside anymore and i let out a huge smile on my face.

Uncontrollably I hug Lando, I wrap my hands around his neck and i burry my face in his chin. Not even a second later i can feel his strong arms around my waist, pulling me closer. I feel safe with him, if i could, i would stay in this moment forever, just the two of us.

I think i must have fallen asleep since i woke up in my old bed, alone. Though i hade my Pj's on, i can't really remember when i put them on. I think i can remember Lando tugging my into the bed and pulling the blanket over me, but other than that i have nothing. I get out of bed and i go to the guest bedroom, Lando's room. I see him still sleeping in peace so i decide to go to the kitchen and make breakfast. I am almost done when i feel two hands grabbing me by my waste and i can tell it's Lando by his warm touch.

-Morning sleepy head!

-Noo! Come back to bed with me. he says with his eyes half opened, half closed.

-But i am making breakfast.

-Are you hungry?

-Not really...

-Amazing neither am i! So let's go back to sleep please....

i give in and let him pull me to his room. We get in bed and i cuddle into him. he pulls me closer and we both drift back to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I know it took so long, but good news! In two weeks i have a school break and i hope i can write more chapters than so i can post more regularly! I hope you enjoy and please let me know if you have any ideas! You can also find me on TikTok as @lando_fandom_4 where i post every time i update the story! Thank you again for all the support!