Chapter 3.

-Hey, Mrs. God!- I screamed angrily. Her mask swayed in the wind, ignoring me. I didn't care-. The house almost killed me!!

Silence was my response. I was beginning to hate that little smiling face that swayed between the leaves.
-Hey!!! - I called her, but silence answered. I took a deep breath, gathering all the air my small lungs would allow and then I screamed as loud as I could, making my whole body tremble. -Hey!!!!

In fact, I remembered waking up in the other world remembering her face. I was the same age as here. How could a dream have repercussions in the real world? I had a wound! My mother's name was Lola! Or something like that.

-You damned son of a b*tch!!! Why the hell don't you answer me, you fcking id*ot?? -I shouted, stamping my feet and hitting the air with my closed fists. I was sorry I didn't know more rude words, I needed them right now. -I hate you! Damn btch! I hate you!!

-You want a punishment, don't you? -I heard above my head. I smiled satisfied.

-I knew you would answer me.

-Stop swearing, I'm warning you.

-Why didn't you tell me that the house would harm me?

-Oh, did it hurt you?

-The house exploded into a thousand pieces!!

-Does the house no longer exist?

I frowned, the gears of my poor brain turning at all the speed they would allow. I began to understand that Mrs. God did not know everything and that was not what I had been taught in church. Supposedly God knew everything, saw everything and was everywhere, well, they had also taught me that God was a man with a white beard like Santa Claus and I was talking to a little mask in a tree with the voice of a 30-year-old lady. It began to fear that the Church did not know much about heaven or about God.

"The house rebuilt itself again," I explained. Only this time instead of looking here - I pointed to my left - look there. -I pointed to the other side.

-That makes more sense. What did you do to make Amaurota reject you?

-The house is called Amaurota?! Wait, the house rejected me!? -I squealed in surprise.

-That's how it is. I see you have a bag, it must be from home. Be careful what you touch.

-Well, you didn't warn me anything!

-Now you know. But I don't think you've gone through all that for a simple bag.

-There were some glass balls...

-Oh... you shouldn't touch that for now.

-Why!?

-Because they are not yours, girl. You must earn that right.

-Wait, earn them? But I don't even know what those things are!

-I can't give you all the answers, the answers are in you, you will have to find out when you come back in.

-I will never enter that place again!! It almost killed me.

-Of course you will.

-Of course not!

-There are things that the children of this island do because they are destined to do them. The truth is revealed to them because it runs through their blood. It's natural for them. Either you are born for it or you are not born.

-Well, they probably had the wrong person, I may be here by mistake.

Only silence answered. I stared at the trunk suspiciously.