17- Charlotte ⚠️

"Mikey" I gasp as he slides into me, stretching me good "oh god"

Taking my nipple into his mouth causing my back to arch with the pleasure I'm feeling though due to his size I also feel like I'm ready to be ripped in two, not that I cared too much about that in that moment about the pain because he is still making me feel so good.

"You're so fucking tight Lottie" he says with a grunt pulling out slowly before slamming his full length inside me, causing a whimper to escape my lips before I can stop it.

"I feel so full" I gasp now having him fully inside me, touching every spot inside me.

He pauses giving me a minute to adjust, looking down at me with intense eyes attaching our lips in a soft but passionate kiss as he begins to thrust slowly but making sure to still hit the right spots.

Once he sees on my face that the pleasure has taken over the pain he kisses down my jaw to my neck burying his face into the crook of my neck as he grabs both sides of my face he thrusts deeper before he begins to speed up, his temp gradually getting faster until I'm at the point I'm unable to hold in my cries of pleasure leaving my mouth.

The feelings he is causing becoming too much "mikey I can't" I gasp as my eyes roll to the back of my head.

"Yes you can" he grunts keeping up with the speed as he moves his thumb to my clit begins circling it "take it" he growls has his huge cock his my Gspot over and over again.

My body begins to violently shake as my climax reaches higher, my nails biting into the kiss on his ass cheeks. I bite down hard on my bottom lip hoping to quieten my sounds but doesn't stop them from coming out of my mouth "oh, fuck mikey"

"Fuck" he growls his thrusts now reaching to an animalistic speed "you're gripping my cock so fucking good baby" lifting his face from my neck, his thrusts still causing his hard cock to hit the same spot over and over again until his name leaves my lips in a hoarse scream as he pushes me over the edge causing the most intense orgasm I've ever had.

"You feel amazing Lottie" he whispers pecking my lips as I'm trying to catch my breath

"So do you" I tell him breathlessly causing a small smirk to appear on his lips.

Sliding my hands off his ass up his back lightly scraping my nails as I try to match his thrusts, sliding them around his chest before wrapping them around the back of his neck taking the opportunity to pull him down to connect our lips.

"So fucking wet" he grits out as he begins to speed up making me gasp loudly before I reach another climax.

"Mikey" I cry out my release as he grunts "fuck Lottie I'm going to cum" he groans as his member begins to twitch letting me know how close he is.

Growling lowly into my ear he gives a couple more thrusts before his final hard thrust causes him to reach his high, his body stills "fuck Lottie" he groans as his cock twitches spitting load after load of his thick cum, emptying inside me pushing me over the edge in a smaller less intense orgasm. It's only then that I realise that we once again didn't use a condom, though I'm on birth control and we both said we were clean it's not the best choice to keep going without, just in case you know...

Shake the thought from my mind I relax on the cover trying to calm my breath.The only sounds heard is our heavy breathing and the sounds of the waves from the ocean.

"How does it feel so good" I say breathlessly break the silence

Chuckling quietly he softly kisses my lips before slowly pulling out of me. "I have no fucking clue, but fuck, it feels good"