Yuukoteru Amano Info

IV=Interviewer
YA=Yuukoteru Amano
AD= Administrator

IV: Name?
YA: Aren't you suppose to know that already? It's Yuukoteru Amano. Oh, but don't call me by my whole name. It's too long. Just call me Yuuko, or Ama, or whatever.

IV: Age?
YA: Fourteen. The same as Yuu-chan. Oh, hey! Did you see Yuu-chan's girlfriend? She is crazy as fu-!

IV: Where are you currently--
YA: Why did you interrupt--

IV: Where are you curr--
YA: Hora hora! You did it again--

IV: Where are you--
YA: JUST SHUT UP FOR A SEC--

IV: I am not programmed to answer that question.
YA: What the fuck? I didn't even ask a damn question!

IV: Where are you currently living?
YA: Hah?! WHY WOULD YOU NEED TO KNOW THAT?! *Tries to break the machine*

×××××An hour has passed from trying to restrain Yuukoteru from breaking the very expensive machine×××××

AD: Please just answer the question.
YA: Ugh fine. I'm currently living with Aru Akise. AKA, Akki!

IV: Why?
YA: Wow you guys are being nosy. Because, as a child I ran away from home. It was raining, blah blah blah, Akki found me, blah blah blah, he asked if I wanted to come with him. So I went with him.

IV: What if he was a dangerous person?
YA: Eh? Akki? Dangerous person? No way! And besides, at that time, I didn't care what happened to me.

IV: Who are you dating right now?
YA: Akki of course.

IV: What kind of Diary do you hold?
YA: "The Reverse Diary".

IV: Please explain.
YA: Ugh, fine. So, I like brain games. I like things that would make me think hard. So, my diary tells me all the events that would happen, in the opposite way.

For an example, my diary would say, "Yuu-chan gets a great deal at the store!", when it actually means that Yuu-chan got ripped off.

If another Diary holder were to get ahold of my diary, they would be confused as fuc--!

IV: How would you explain your appearance?
YA: What the-

AD: *Glares at Yuukoteru*

YA:...Um... A black parka... with a pale yellow tank top... uh, a pastel blue skirt... with converse. I have a messy ponytail too.

IV: What about that band-aid that's constantly on your face?
YA: I got hurt. Why else would I have a band-aid on my face?

YA:...YOU KNOW WHAT?! I DON'T GIVE A *BLEEP* ANYMORE! IMMA KILL THIS LITTLE *BLEEP* OF A MACHINE!!!!
AD: *Shoots a tranquilizer dart*

YA: What the... Imma...sue... you... when I wake...up... *Faints and falls to the ground*

AD: I apologize for Yuukoteru Amano's behavior. *bows*

IV: Well, this concludes her interview. Thanks for reading.