Chapter Two

Chapter Two

📍Pensacola, Florida

"Every time I come in here you two are always doing something," Tammy said as she entered the kitchen

John and Talia were eating a seafood boil on the kitchen island. They both look in her direction with guilty looks on their faces.

"We got you some chicken tenders and fries with a large pink lemonade," Talia said.

Tammy shakes her head.

"I get chicken tenders and fries while y'all eat a seafood boil," Tammy said as she placed her purse and bags on a nearby countertop.

"Hey, you're the one with the food aversion," John said.

Tammy was having food aversions that crop up during pregnancy including eggs, onions, fish, and other seafood. Just watching John and Talia eat the seafood boil made Tammy want to heave and throw up.

"I rushed home to cook for y'all but I see y'all figured out how to fend for yourself," Tammy said.

Normally, John and Talia act like they can't live without Tammy cooking for them so she's always cooking for them. No matter how busy she is.

"We figured you would be busy with Auntie Tee," Talia said, shrugging.

Tammy walked over to the kitchen island, grabbed her food container, and opened it.

"Nah, she was kind of getting on my nerves so I came home as I could," Tammy said.

"Everyone is getting on your nerves lately," John said pointing out how easily annoyed Tammy gets by everyone these days.

"Because they're all annoying," Tammy said as she started eating her chicken tenders and fries.

Liked by trinity_fatu, solosikoa, almiafatu, and 524,244 others tamaevafatucena You can just see @taliafatucena took my whole face 🥹View all 6,244 commentsuceyjucey I was just about to see y'all look more alike every day 🙂taliafatucena My twin 😍

tamaevafatucena You can just see @taliafatucena took my whole face 🥹
View all 6,244 comments
uceyjucey I was just about to see y'all look more alike every day 🙂
taliafatucena My twin 😍

"Are you going to tell your dad about this?" Tammy asked Talia.

Talia pouted.

"Can you tell him for me, please," Talia begged Tammy.

Tammy shakes her head.

"Girl, no, you're the one who signed the contract so you tell him," Tammy said.

Talia began modeling and recently Wilhelmina Models signed her with Cinematographer Nick Saglimbeni directing the photoshoot for Talia's Wilhelmina portfolio. Tammy didn't know about it until today and she knows that John wanted Talia to go to college before doing anything else.

"You know he is. He's going to be so mad," Talia said.

"You knew that and still signed that contract," Tammy said, pursing her lips.

"Because it's a good opportunity," Talia said.

"Then you have to convince your father why modeling is a good opportunity for you and why you aren't going to college anymore because of it," Tammy said.

"Who's not going to college anymore?" John asked, entering the living room.

Tammy pointed at Talia. "Her," Tammy answered.

John frowned. "Why aren't you going to college anymore?" John asked Talia.

"Because I signed with Wilhelmina Models," Talia answered.

"While I'm not sure if I agree with what you picking modeling over school, it's your life, and you are entitled to live it how you want to but I would have preferred you to do both," John said before walking out of the living room.

"He's mad," Talia said.

"You think," Tammy said.

"Mom!" Talia whined.

"Girl, go talk to him," Tammy said.

tamaevafatucena

Liked by lyricaanderson, reneepaquette, uceyjucey and 596,457 othersView all 6,331 comments

View all 6,331 comments