NINE (EDITED)

!THIS CHAPTER IS EDITED: EDITED ON 1/03/2024!

𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐀. 𝐂𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐱 𝐁. 𝐒𝐰𝐚𝐧

**************

!!THIS STORY IS MINE! DO NOT REPOST OR COPY PLS. I do not own Twilight Stephanie Meyer does. Warning this story does kind of and does not follow the original plot!! 

(A/N: This chapter is also cringe, I'm not great at making things up. But hope u enjoy.)

{2822 WORDS - NOT EDITED}

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

{NEWMOON}

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

· · ─────── · NO ONE'S POV · ─────── · ·

Meanwhile at La push from the clearing in the forest, a bike is aimed down a dirt road. Jacob runs through the instructions with Bella, "Brake?" He asks, Bella taps it, "Clutch?" he asks again, she squeezes it, "Right. Gas?" Jacob asks as she grips the gas.

"You ready?" Jacob asks, Bella nods. Jacob grins...he then kick-starts the bike. "Slowly... release the clutch." He orders, She does... the bike moves forward an inch -- Jacob steps back while grinning. She moves forward another inch.

"Be careful." Alice appears as she looks at her worried. "Make sure you really want to do this." She says as Bella nods. Bella moves forward more, slowly at first -- Alice reappears at her side, glowering. She keeps going, a little faster.

The wind flings Bella's hair back. She gathers speed... and for a moment, experiences pure freedom, exhilaration...Bella begins to turn around heading back to Jacob who claps with a grin on his face. "Well done, Bella!" He shouts as he grins, Bella laughs.

Alice appears next to Bella with a proud smile on her face. "Good job, love." The next day in the living room in Bella's house. Bella was doing her homework as Charlie watches a game. She's on edge. Anxious. Bella hears a beep on the phone that she was holding,

"Hey Jake. Just checking to see how you're doing. And to say I'm sorry, about, you know... how I feel and... hope the flu passes fast. Call me." Bella sighs as Charlie looks at her sadly. They both new that Jacob was probably changing into a shifter, Bella did understand that she couldn't see Jacob.

But it had still hurt not see her brother in nearly 3 days, It was the next day again. Bella was at Forks High School, she had just parked into the parking lot. She sighs as she climbs out of her truck, she sees the empty spot where Alice used to park.