TEN (EDITED)

!THIS CHAPTER IS EDITED!: EDITED ON 1/03/2024!

𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐀. 𝐂𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐱 𝐁. 𝐒𝐰𝐚𝐧

**************

!!THIS STORY IS MINE! DO NOT REPOST OR COPY PLS. I do not own Twilight Stephanie Meyer does. Warning this story does kind of and does not follow the original plot!! 

(A/N: This chapter is also cringe, I'm not great at making things up. But hope u enjoy.)

{4887 WORDS - NOT EDITED}

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

{NEWMOON}

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

· · ─────── · NO ONE'S POV · ─────── · ·

In the forest at night, Bella tears through the forest again, searching. She turns and finds Edweirdo, cold, distant. But his face begins to morph's... and becomes Alice's. She reaches for her but she bolts backward, suddenly many yards away.

"Why!?" Bella shouts, she, retreats further, disappearing until Bella is alone. Blackness encroaches, the moonlight becoming a tiny spotlight on her. She searches the dark - then sees a pair of eyes, female, blood-red - coming toward her; she then hears a loud screeching noise.

In Bella's bedroom at night, Bella tosses herself awake, slowly realizing it was just a dream. Later that night, Bella drives through the darkness. "I'm not gonna lose someone else, I needed to tell him now." She pulls off the road, and drives into the forest. 

At La Push in the clearing in the forest. Bella parks. Climbs out of her truck. The moon eerily illuminates the clearing. Forest noises encroach. She hears a rustle amid the trees. Spooked, she freezes, then sees Jacob emerge from the trees. 

A moment as their eyes meet. Then Sam Uley, Paul, Embry and Jared step into the clearing, as well, half-clothed, movements almost synchronized. Their expressions simultaneously alter into fury when they see Bella. Paul spins on Jacob. 

"What the hell have you done?!" Paul shouts, "I didn't tell her. You'd know if I did." Jacob mutters while shaking his head as Paul glares at him, "She's here, isn't she?" he asks, Sam turns to Bella with a glare. 

"Bella, there's nothing to see here. You should go home." He orders, Bella shakes her head. Making Sam grit his teeth. "I already know what you are." Bella says as the group freeze. Paul starts advancing on Bella. 

"How do you know that, Huh?!" He shouts. Jacob moves in front of Bella protectively, facing Paul. "Did your blood sucker tell you? Or was it Jacob!" He shouts while shaking. "Both of you, calm down --" S