TWELVE (EDITED)

!THIS CHAPTER IS EDITED!: EDITED ON 28/03/2024!

𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐀. 𝐂𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐱 𝐁. 𝐒𝐰𝐚𝐧

**************

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

{NEWMOON}

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

· · ─────── · NO ONE'S POV · ─────── · ·

In the Volturi Headquarters, Edweirdo walking down a seemingly endless corridor. He feels like he has been walking for ages, it seems like the corridor continues to get longer. Finally, he reaches a set of intricately carved double doors which open for him.

He enters the room, Edweirdo finds himself facing six wooden thrones, one behind the other. That don't look comfotable but they must be for the kings and queens. On which sit the ancient Volturi that have been alive longer than he has.

The kings were, Aro, Marcus, Caius. Aro wore an expensive, contemporary, black Italian suit, his long darkish black hair that was loose from it's ponytail. Marcus also wore an expensive, contemporary, but he had an black Italian robe, with a dark purplish top. His long darkish hair was loose.

Caius like his brother Marcua wore an expensive, contemporary, but he had an black Italian robe, with a dark red top. With a red scarf, his long blonde hair was loose. And the Queens were, Sulpicia, Athenodora, Didyme.

Sulpicia wore an expensive, contemporary, black Italian dress, long darkish brown hair that was loose. Athenodora also wore a expensive, contemporary, black Italian dress too while Didyme wore a expensive, contemporary, white and greyish Italian dress, all their long hair loose around them.

All six of them have translucent, white pale skin. "Have you decided?" Edweirdo asks, as he stands in front of them. He wasn't nervous to stand in front of the kings and queens, not that it did matter if he was.

"It was an intriguing debate. We don't get many suicidal vampires!" Aro says with a look as he looks at Sulpicia, who shrugs her shoulders making him turn back to Edweirdo as Caius rolls her eyes. Why did he have to waste time away from speading time with his wife, just cause a vampire was suicidal.

"Pathetic." Caius scoffs as he shakes his head. "I'm afraid your gifts are too valuable to destroy. But if you're unhappy with your lot, join us. We'd be delighted to utilize your skills." Aro says as Edweirdo girts his teeth.