THIRTEEN (EDITED)

!THIS CHAPTER IS EDITED!: EDITED ON 28/03/2024!

𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐀. 𝐂𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐱 𝐁. 𝐒𝐰𝐚𝐧

**************

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

{NEWMOON}

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

· · ─────── · NO ONE'S POV · ─────── · ·

Bella bolt up right, yelling, "Stop!" She catches her breath, confused. Then she turns to find Alice lying beside her, looking at her with a sad look. "It... wasn't a dream." Bella says, happy that her mate was still here, but sadly that meant Edweirdo was back in forks.

"Go back to sleep, love. You've been through a lot." Alice whispers as she places a kiss on Bella's forehead. Bella shakes her head scared. "No, you might--" Alice cuts Bella of by kissing her, Bella closes her eyes and she relaxes into the kiss. 

Alice though breaks the kiss up and rests her head on Bella's. "I'll be here when you wake up." Bella sighs but nods. Alice cuddles up to her as she watches her mate fall asleep cuddled up to her.

Alice as well slowly begins to fall asleep herself. It was the next day, Bella was at the Cullen house. She was sitting on Alice's lap in the living room. The house has been restored to it's original warmth and beauty.

"Listen the Volturi know about this, but I think it's fair to do this as a vote. For Alice to change me if I'm dying." Bella says as the entire Cullen family was sitting around her. Edweirdo scoffs. "You can't be serious-" Bella glares at him and cuts him off.

"This is my meeting, Edweirdo." Bella says as Alice and Rose smirk. Edweirdo, frustrated, sits back. She faces the family again. "However this turns out, I'll have to go back to Italy with Alice after I graduate."

Emmett sighs, "Why though?" He asks as the rest of the family a part of Alice and Edweirdo look at Bella. Bella sighs as she faces them, "I have a parent bond between, Aro and Sulpicia. " Bella explains as the Cullen's gasp. "W-What?" Esme asks, heartbroken.

She loves this girl as her daughter but she already had vampire parents. Bella faces her with a smile. "Don't worry, Mam. Marcus explained that I have a parent bond with you as well." Bella says as Esme looks at her crying. She still had her daughter, Bella smiles at her.

"Marcus also explained that I have a sibling bond with Rosalie Hale and Jane Volturi. And other the other Cullen family a part from him." She says as Rosalie looks at her shocked, like Bella she kept getting memories on this human. She had realised the this human in her memories looks like Bella Swan.

And she knows that she must have knowing her cause she knew him. But Rosalie wonders why she never remembered her yet she knew her human life. As Rosalie thinks of her, she starts to regain her memories but not all.

"The hell you will. I'm not missing another fight." Edweirdo scoffs as he crosses his arms. "That's not up for a vote, Edweirdo." She says as Edweirdo scoffs. "We've always been involved, honey, and we're not going to stop-" Esme begins but Bella cuts her off.

"No, please -- I want you to seriously think about this. If I get turned, you'll be stuck with me for a long time - forever. It's a huge decision. And I want - I need your honesty here."

"Then let's take a vote... Alice?" She asks her mate who hugs Bella from behind. "Like you're not already my mate. Of course, yes!" Bella smiles. Jasper smiles, "I vote yes." Bella nods. "Okay, Rosalie?" 

Rosalie, looks at her torn." This isn't the life I'd have chosen for myself. I wish there'd been someone to vote no for me... " She exchanges a glance with Carlisle. "But your a werecat and I seen the way it had upset Alice when you weren't there." 

Rosalie trills off, "And I don't want to see that happen to my sister again. So......yes." Rosalie says as Bella smiles at her, making Rosalie smile at her. "Thank you Rosalie." Rosalie nods. "At least, I'll get another sister." 

Rosalie says as the Cullen family laugh as Edweirdo scoffs. Emmett walks over to Bella excitedly and lifts Bella into a bear hug. "I vote hell yeah." Emmett says as he puts Bella back on Alice's lap. Esme approaches and embraces Bella warmly.

"I already think of you as part of the family. Yes." Bella smiles as Esme kisses her forehead. "Thank you, mam." Bella says, as she leans into Esme's hug. "You can't go along with this, Carlisle, you know what it means." 

Edweirdo pleads as he looks at Carlisle. "It's not your decision son." He says, then he faces Bella. "But Alice has never turned anyone. It'd be safer if I did it --The front door suddenly slams. Edweirdo's gone. 

Bella growls but turns to the family. "Thank you. But I'll like my mate to change me when I'm close to dying, that my werecat form can't help me heal from." Bella says as Carlisle sighs but nods.

TO BE CONTINUED.......

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━