"Study Date"

Nezuko and Muichiro sat in Muichiro's room, school textbooks spread across the desk. The soft afternoon light filtered through the curtains, casting a warm glow in the room.

Muichiro, always the prodigy, explained a complex math problem, his finger tracing the equation on the textbook. "So, Nezuko, you see, it's all about the quadratic formula, and to find the roots, we need to substitute the values..."

Nezuko nodded, her brow furrowed as she tried to make sense of the numbers and letters on the page. "I think I'm getting it, Muichiro, but this stuff is so confusing."

He leaned in closer, his gaze fixed on her, the faintest hint of a smile playing on his lips. "Don't worry, Nezuko. You'll get the hang of it."

As they continued studying, Muichiro couldn't help but steal a glance at her lips. He was usually not so impulsive, but something about Nezuko's presence, her determination to understand the material, made his heart race. Without warning, he gently cupped her chin and pressed his lips to hers.

Nezuko blinked in surprise but didn't pull away. She met his kiss with a soft, lingering response. When they finally broke apart, she chuckled softly. "Muichiro, I didn't see that coming."

Muichiro, normally a man of few words, simply shrugged and offered a slight smile. "Sometimes, you just have to take the initiative."

With that, they returned to their books, their unspoken connection stronger and more intriguing than any equation they were trying to solve.