ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕚𝕩

Elei opened her eyes slowly and seen Jake hovering over her, he flipped her over to check her back. He let out a huge sigh of relief before looking at Aou'te "take her back to base I'll look for neteyam let's go" he commanded.

He nodded then tossed the girl over his shoulder, he wasted no time running to his ikran.

The horns back at stronghold camp sounded as the ikrans landed with the warriors.

Tuk jumped up excitedly "Kiri! Spider! They're back come on come on they're back!" Tuk ran over to her family and Kiri and spider followed closely behind her.

Tuk ran up to neytiri, "mom!" She shouted while running into her arms. Neytiri wrapped her arms around her and whispered "tuk tuk tuk tuk"

Jake who looks frustrated said "fall in!" To all of his children especially the three who were rebellious.

Neteyam winced from the pain he was in and Loaks eyes felt heavy from knowing he disappointed his dad again, "you're supposed to be spotters, you spot bogeys and you call em in...from a distance!" Jake scolded them all.

Neteyam, Loak, and Elei all had their heads hung low and Aou'te looked up until he was too yelled at.

"Elei you were supposed to be helping your grandmother with the wounded, here! And Aou'te why would you let her stay out there and not tell me?" Jake's dirt covered forehead wrinkled up from the nerves.

Aou'te hung his head low with the others, his shoulder length braids fell in front of his face shielding him from the glare Jake was giving him.

"Olo'eytkan she was trying to help sir" the young Navi man explained.

Jake sighed deeply, "Jesus I let you four geniuses fly a mission and you can't obey direct orders, Aou'te you are not ready to be a warrior you will start training over again"

Aou'tes ears dropped and his tail lowered to the ground, Elei spoke up, "dad don't, Aou'te is a fine warrior like his father, he trained and became a warrior the right way you cannot do this?"

Eleis eyes began to water with warm tears filling her big orange orbs, Jake pressed his lips into a thin line and stared at her. "Aou'te get out of my sight and away from my daughter before i-". Elei hissed lowly cutting him off.

"Dad stop" she begged before turning her head and looking at her lover, "Aou'te go before he actually does what he said"

Aou'te looked into her eyes before taking off blending into the crowd of omaticyan people.

"Kiri can you go help your grandmother with the wounded? Please?" He spoke in a softer tone to his other daughter.

Kiri crossed her arms and shook her head, "my brother and sister are wounded" she argued.

Jake lowered his shoulders and rubbed his forehead, "babygirl please go, tuk go with her, and Elei..you stay here"

Kiri rolled her eyes before grabbing Tuks hand and going off to find their grandmother.

Elei wiped a tear that rolled down her cheek, Loak seemed to notice so he rubbed her back reassuringly.

Neteyam cleared his throat before stepping forward, "sir, I take full responsibility"

Jake looked around before fixing his gaze back onto neteyam, "yeah you're right you do, because you're the older brother so act like it next time"

Neytiri placed a warm hand onto Jake's upper arm, "ma Jake, your son is actually bleeding" she murmured wanting him to ease his tone with their son.