10

1 Month Later

Keisha's POV

I rolled over in my bed and snuggled closer to Louis. "Morning love." I smiled and looked up at him. He pecked my lips and smiled.

"Good morning. How long have you been up?" I got up and pulled my hair in a ponytail.

"Not long." He got up and we walked downstairs to the kitchen.

"Happy Birthday!" Paige yelled, hugging me. "Hi babes!" I hugged her back.

"Hey! When did you get up?" She handed me and Louis plates with omelets, bacon, and pancakes. "And where's Liam?" I sat beside Louis at the table while Paige poured orange juice.

"I got up kinda early. I had to run to the store real quick. Liam's at his house getting ready. He should be back soon." I nodded and started eating.

"Paige did you cook this? It's delicious." She nodded and smiled.

"Liam helped me a little with the omelets but i did most of it." I nodded and finished eating. There was a knock on the door and Paige jumped up. "That's probably Liam." She walked out and I followed her. She opened the door and Liam walked in.

"Hey." He pecked her lips and hugged her. "Happy birthday, Keisha." He hugged me and handed me a small box with a ribbon on it.

"Thank you." I took the ribbon off it and opened the box, revealing two choker necklaces. "Thanks Liam. Louis's in the kitchen. Paige can you come help me?" She nodded and I dragged her up the stairs.

"Woah what's up?" She walked into my room and plopped down on my messy, unmade bed.

"Help me get ready please." I walked over to my closet and pulled out different things before putting them back.

"Just go shower. I'll pick your outfit." I nodded and went to the bathroom. I turned on the water and stepped in.

~10 Minutes Later~

I stepped out and wrapped up in a towel and ran to my room where an outfit was laid on my bed which was neat and tidy. I smiled and got dressed. I walked over to my mirror. I flattened my galaxy skater skirt and adjusted the sleeves on my top. I heard a knock on my door and turned to see Paige. "Thanks for picking my outfit." I sat at my mini vanity and curled my hair.

"No problem. I got you something." She handed me a jewelry box and sat on my bed. "Happy birthday." I opened it and saw half a heart necklace. "I have the other half." She took off her necklace and connected it to mine.

"Partners in crime." I smiled and hugged her. "I love it." I put mine on and she put hers back on. "Wanna do my makeup?" She nodded and grabbed my makeup bag. She quickly did my makeup and I looked in the mirror. "Oh my gosh. Your wings are better than anytime I do my own."

"Thanks. And have you noticed we are almost twinning?" She gestured to her outfit. She was wearing a white skater skirt, a coral and white top, and coral colored Vans. She laughed and sat on the floor beside me. "Anyway, wanna hang out today? Just the two of us?"

"Yeah. We haven't hung out in a while." We got up and walked out. We got in Paige's car and drove off. "Where to?"

"Your choice. You're the birthday girl."

"In that case, you know exactly where I want to go." I smirked at her and she smiled.

Paige's POV

I pulled in the parking lot of the mall and parked close to the door. Keisha and I ran inside quickly. "Let's go!"

~1 Hour Later~