Seven

The next day, they were still making plans on searching for Sophia. Cecilia knew she wouldn't be going as she was going to spend time with Maggie. Jax saw Cecilia coming out of the tent causing him to walk over to her. "Daryl and I are heading back out." He tells her as he kissed her head.

"Jax, I feel like it's only you and Daryl doing the searching, but I will be with Maggie as I made another list and this time, I'm going." She tells him. "Do you need anything?"

Jax pulled Cecilia into a hug. "Baby, I don't care who is searching. I'm doing this for you as she is your niece and I will make sure we have our answers to what happened. You go with Maggie and I'll make sure to find a clue. Just know I'm doing this for you."

Cecilia smiled as she kissed him. "I love you."

"I love you."
~~~
Cecilia smiled as she walked in as Glenn and Maggie were fighting. The dark haired girl was looking at the medicine shelves till she heard a noise. "Guys!" She called out. "Something's here."

Maggie made her way to Cecilia till she saw a walker grab Cecilia causing her to run and help. "Let her go!" She cried out as Cecilia was trying to keep him from biting her.

Glenn ran to them and killed the walker. Maggie pulled Cecilia into a hug as she cried. "You're okay." Glenn says hugging the two girls.

Maggie was pissed as she was going to kill Lori for what she put them through. Cecilia wasn't supposed to be at the drug store, but she was making sure there was nothing they needed that would help them. "Let's go." Cecilia says. "Because when I get back, I'm going to kill me a fucking bitch."

"Not if I beat you to her." Maggie tells her.
~~~
When they got back, Cecilia and Maggie went straight to Lori. "Are you really that desperate to hide your fucking pregnancy from Rick?" She said.

"Cecilia, shhh. Let's go talk..."

"No. Hell no." She tells her as Maggie stood not to far behind her. "It's not even Rick's. We all know who's baby that is because think of the time period, Lori. There is no fucking way and if you are that desperate to kill that baby, then next time, do you own damn run."

Maggie followed her as Lori looked at Glenn as Jax arrived back on his own. "What happened?"

"Cecilia almost died today because a walker attacked her. She wasn't bit." He tells him. "She is very upset with the fact she almost lost her life because she was helping me find abortion pills.'

Jax looked at Lori. "I better not catch you asking Cecilia to help you or you're dead."

Lori watched Jax go to Cecilia as she got out of Maggie's arms into Jax's. Maggie smiled as her best friend was okay. Seeing that she had her lover in her arms had Maggie deciding that she needs to be with Glenn.

Jax kissed Cecilia's head before showing something that had her crying. "I don't think she's alive, Cecilia."

"I don't think so either. She would never let go of that doll after the Morales daughter gave it to her. Carol..."

"Let Daryl handle her. I have you I need to take care of."

Nodding, Cecilia rested her head on his chest. She may not know what happened yet, but she's starting to think it's too late.