Part 1

Pikachu: Hey Val, are you sure we should be in here?
Vulpix: Yes Pearl, I'm sure after all I own this place. I haven't had many ideas about what to do with it. But thanks to meeting you, now I do.
Pikachu: You own this place?
Vulpix: Well, technically I don't own it yet, but my family did and I inherited it.
Pikachu: I'm sorry, I forgot you don't like talking about your
family. But isn't it a little creepy?
Val: Yes Pearl, but I believe we can fix that and make this place look brand new, or at least good enough to sell.
Pearl: You want to sell this place? Why?
Val: This place gives me bad memories.
Pearl: What gives you bad memories about it?
Val: I used to live in this house, but Ma and Pa made me take the secret tunnel and hide. That was the last time I saw them. The looks on their faces were like nothing I ever saw before. I knew something was going on but did not know what was going on. I asked what was going on. Mama and Papa just said get as far away as possible and do not look back no matter what I heard to find a safe place and that they loved me with all their heart so that's what I did. I ran as fast and far as my legs would carry me till I found a Nook in a tree that was deep enough for me to hide in and that's where you found me.
Pearl- no wonder you were so traumatized and didn't trust me. You also threw a fireball at me. I still have the burn on my tail.
Val - that was not my fault: you forgot to stop, drop, and roll! I was staying up all night to see if my mom or dad would find me. when I saw you and I didn't know you I was scared and tired.
Pearl - I only found you because you were crying. I followed the noise and found you. I luckily jumped in time so that only a little burn got me.
Pearl- so what are you going to do now? Are you going to take revenge?
Val- I don't know I'm thinking of getting stronger before I try to track whoever did this to my home.
Pearl- what will you do once you find them, will you kill them?
Val- I haven't decided yet. If I happen to find any trace that mom and dad are alive then I will go in search of them. But if I find out they are dead I will kill whoever is responsible.