𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒆 " 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅"

𝑨/𝑵 / 𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒚
𝑯i everyone, I just wanted to say I'm sorry for my last stories, that I did not finish, I was just so caught up with school that I forgot I had a wattpad account. HELP!! anyway, I hope I can be as active as possible!

This story will include:
         Use of drugs and alcohol
            Bad/strong language
Their will be no smut because I do not feel comfortable writing them
" sorry 🍋smut🍋 babes," but will only include kissing, but you can use your imaginations😏

Anyways, here is the summary

Y/N L/N is your normal and average high school girl at StormOak High School as a senior there, but later does she only that the most popular football player was moving right next to her house, as they so find out that they are soon to be soulmates that were made for each other. 𝑬𝑵𝑱𝑶𝒀!

-----------------𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒆--------------------

Playlist: Flip the Switch by R.A.Y.E

" 𝑪𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒈𝒖𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆; 𝑭𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆" ~ 𝑹.𝑨.𝒀.𝑬

"𝑯urry up, babes, we're going to be late for this lit party Taylor is holding," said Rose.

" Hold up! I need to finish my makeup. "  You say as you apply your  light cherry pink lipstick.

"Okay, I think I am ready." You said as you looked at the mirror one last time.

" Finally! I can't believe you have never been to an actual party before, " said Rose as she sat on your bed.

" Of course I haven't been to an actual party before, you met my parents before, they would whoop my ass if I snuck out," you said as Rose laughed

"Well lucky you, because your "rich" parents are out on their 26th anniversary for a week," said Rose.

" Okay, let just go before I change my mind," you say as you put you high heels on.

---------this---is---your-----dress---------
(Feel free to change if you like)

---------this---is---your-----dress---------(Feel free to change if you like)

Your heels