new Neighbors

You wake up to the sound of people talking and trucks. So you check your phone.

"What the heck, it's only 8:34am in the morning. What are people doing this early in the morning?" you said as you got up.

You opened your window blinds to see a familiar person from last night that you may have remembered. You shake it off and go to your bathroom to get ready for the day.

You cook yourself breakfast and feed your pets. After that, you see a woman and the familiar guy from somewhere. You assume that they might be moving the new Neighbors. So you decide to bake some sweets and give it to them as a welcome gift.

"Now I need to add some milk, and sugar, and vanilla extract, and I should almost be done with them.!"you. Said.

~timeskip~

~Ding~

"Yes, great timing," you said, getting the cookies out of the oven and decorating the cookies.

After you finish decorating the cookies, you get out of your house and walk over to a woman who is carrying a box.

"Hello," you said, keeping it simple.

She turns her head to see you.
"Oh, hello, I'm so sorry if I woke you up early!" She said.

You laughed. "No, you're good, I understand what it's like moving into a neighborhood during the morning,"  you  said as she laughed.

"Thank you for understanding. My name is Carla." She said with a warm smile.

"It's my pleasure to meet you, I'm Y/N, and since you are moving into the neighborhood, I thought why not make you a welcome gift!" You said as you handed her the plate of cookies.

"Oh, Y/N, you're so kind. Can you put them in the kitchen?" Carla said

"Of course!" You said as you walked into their house, and put the cookies on the counter and looked around, but you saw the guy from last night as you made eye contact, but he then went upstairs.

You went back outside. And you and Carla talked for some time, and you even helped her bring some of the box's inside their house.

"I think I should head home now. My dog and cat are probably hungry right now," you said, getting up.

"Okay Y/N thanks again for helping me out. It was nice meeting you, sweetheart, " she said.

"Of course, see you," you said, walking out.

A/N
Hey guys, I'm so sorry for not uploading and for a short update! If you have any questions lmk, bye lysm!!

Wildest Dreams जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें